The games

As people started leaving me and Decorrian headed to his car.

" Payton you got a ride home?" Kamiah asked me. She was walking with keshawn and koi.

" yea Decorrian is gonna take me" I smiled. Koi shook his head.

Keshawn POV

" baby girl I'm tired" I said to kamiah in the car. We were waiting on koi to finish telling jasmine by.

" you staying with me tonight or you going home?" She looked at me.

" I'll stay, I was probably gonna fall asleep in yo room anyway." I said. Koi finally got in the car high as hell.

I drove to her house and we all went our separate ways once we got there. I got to kamiahs room, took my shirt off, changed into my sweat shorts.
Kamiah went to go pee so I was chillin on her bed.
Koi came in still high as hell.

" aye bro you know that dude that was with Payton?" He plopped on her couch eating a bag of Cheetos.

"Nahh never seen him before. Why? You worried or sum?" I laughed a little.

" ain't nobody worried, I just wanted to know" he shrugged his shoulders. I felt kamiah phone ring so I looked at it. It was Payton so I answered it.

" wassup Payton" koi looked crazy over at me.

" umm where's miah? I'm outside." As soon as she said that miah came back in the room. Both me and koi looked at her confused.

" the door open pay!" She said and koi shook his head.

" you let that nigga drop her over here?" He said and he looked kind of hurt.

" at first she was gonna go home but we got some stuff to do real quick so she came here. If you don't wanna see her then get o-"

" oh Heyy" Payton said as she walked in. An awkward silence happen.

" Heyy" me and miah said.

" oh some one left they key in the door" she held up some keys.
Koi got up took his keys then walked out.

Kamiah pov

I walked out my room to go get koi.

" why you acting like that? Y'all both got someone new so what's the problem" I whispered as I got closer to  him before dad shut this whole shit down.

" man fuck her." He said then closed his door.

Koi pov

I rolled me another clean blunt then walked outside to go smoke it in my car. I walked closer to my car and seen Payton leaning on the back of it. I unlocked the doors and she jumped.

" my bad, I'm just waiting on my Lyft" she walked over to lean on another car.

" ya new nigga can't pick you up" I said low but I know she heard me.

" didn't call him cuz he's not my nigga." I don't care. I went in my car and smoked my blunt. I was sitting in my car for a good thirty minutes. I got out and still seen Payton standing there cold as hell.

" you still out here?" I laughed a little.

" it keeps giving me a different driver" she said rubbing her arms together.

" come on" I don't know why but I couldn't leave her out there.

She got in my car and I headed to her house.
The car ride was quiet and tense.
I pulled up to her house and her mom's boyfriend was outside.