Later on

Practice was over and I headed to my car to wait for Payton. On my way I seen Keshawn waiting in his all black shiny jeep. He had the windows half way down and it sounded like he was watching something. I walked over to the truck and knocked on the door.

" why you still out here?" I knew on Wednesdays the boys got out early so I was confused.

" I gotta wait for my sister." He looked good in that Jeep.
" same I gotta wait for Payton" I leaned on his car. I heard his car unlock then jumped.

" my bad I ain't mean to scar you" he got out the car in only his practice shorts and some all red Jordan 11s.

" ooo I like that" I pointed to a chest tattoo he had of a cherry blossom tree.

" thanks it's my mommas favorite tree, smell, festival all that" he laughed.

" did it hurt?" All his tattoos were very detailed so to me they all looked like they hurt.

" nahh. My first one might of hurt only because the feeling was new but after that they all was easy. You don't have any tattoos" was this man crazy.

" oh no my dad would kill me. Shit the only reason I got this belly ring was because it was my birthday, Payton was getting one and my momma made him feel really bad" I lifted up my shirt a little so he could see it.

" that's cute tho. I don't think you need a tattoo. Don't get me wrong you'll look good with whatever but I don't think you need it." He looked at me and licked his lips. Fine ass.

" I just wanna know how it works" I really did. My brothers never took me to the tattoo shop.

" well I'm going tomorrow, since we don't have practice. I wanna get this spot over with so my sleeve could be done. You can come with me if you want?" I looked at the spot he was talking about.

" sure" I heard the gym door open and we seen the cheerleaders coming out.

" I gotta go but I'll see you later on" I said looking at the ground.

" for sure, call me when u get home" he gave me a hug then we got in our cars.

Payton got in mine.

" girl I seen yo ass posted up with Keshawn fine ass!" She yelled while putting on her seatbelt.

" he asked me to wear his number to the game... I said yes" we got all excited as I drove us to my grandpas house. Pop pop had everything I needed there, my own room, clothes , shoes, bags. Me and my brother never minded when we had to spend the night over because it was basically like being at home with just more space and less parenting.

I pulled into the drive way and already seen koi's car there. We went inside and I heard nothing but key Glock playin on pop pops main speaker.
" hey princess, hey Payton" my grandpa said coming around the counter with open arms for a hug.

" hey pop pop" we hugged him.

" I got you something on your bed, oh and can you please tell Bryson that he can't keep smoking while smoky is in his room. That damn dog is gonna be high outta his mind" I laughed and we headed upstairs.
Before going to my room I went to Brysons room. I opened the door and the room was so damn cloudy I barley seen smoky.

" Bryson, pop pop said to stop smoking with smoky in yo room. Nigga open a window." I opened a window and picked smoky up.

" y'all going to that kickback?" He asked turning on the fan and spraying the room with room spray.

" yep I'm about to get ready now" I left with kamiah before he could ask to come. We went to my room and there was a Jordan box on the bed and some of my favorite snacks. Payton plopped on the bed while I opened the box. They were a pair of black white and yellow ones with flowers on it. I loved flowers, not the actual thing but like drawings and things like this. Yellow was also my favorite color.