Betrayed

Miah pov

" miah yell one more time in my ear and I promise you imma throw your ass on the field." Koi said and I laughed louder in his ear.

" Kendal please tell yo friend we at a game outside." I said and she laughed.

" hey y'all" some girl said waving at koi and Kendal. She looked like one of the girls at the party. 

" sup" koi said looking at everything but her face. Kendal like usual was salty.

" smoke said it was ok we sit with y'all up here" she said and definitely made room for her and her friends. She was probably one of smokes hoes.

" finally bae" I heard her say and I looked over confused.

It was key. She stood up, he sat down and the she sat down on his lap.

" key ain't  her jacket cute. Might need one for basketball season huh?" She was lucky she didn't know me because I would of took that as disrespect.

" we'll get you something sparkly I know you like that" he said to her but looked at me.

The game went on and all I could think about was key and that girl. The whole time they were laughing kissing, just irritating my soul.

The game was over and I headed to my car. P and I had plans for after the game but he canceled after another petty argument.

As I walked to my car I noticed koi and girl  talking shit to each other as they walked to a car.

" oh hey girl" she yelled. The ran over to me.

" I'm billy" she said with a smile she was pretty. I smiled back.

" ok Umm we'll me and some of the girls having a girls only slumber party at my dorm. I invited Kendal too. Y'all can come and have some fun if you want" she said at put her phone in my face so I can give her my Instagram.

" I'll pass" I said and she looked confused and hurt.

" oh ok, we'll we'll do a bunch of fun stuff if h ever wanna hang out or-"

" baby she not interested, it's ok go wait for me in the car" key said and with the push of a button started up the black porch across from my car. She frowned and walked to the car.

" new ride huh" I said looking at the ground.

" aye billy don't know about us ok. Y'all don't gotta be friends but don't treat her like she did something to you." He Looked back at his car.

" y'all cute" I said with little laugh.

" nahh you and P cute me and billy solid. We trust each other, I don't gotta question weather she love me or not." He shook his head.

" you love her back?" I looked at him.

" miah don't do that. You didn't care about me before. Worry about yo shit not me. I heard P fuck with you but you don't love him. Whatever you holding on to let it go." He said looking at me.

" it's not that easy" I said feeling myself getting sad.

" aye we done. You left me over some shit I never intended to do. Yes we kissed but she kissed me. I would of never did that to you or any one. I'm with. So whatever it is that can't make you love P better not be me." He said then walked to his car. I wanted to cry and I didn't even know why.

Keyshawn POV.

" yall ok ?" Billy asked. Looking at her phone.

" yea , I know I be stubborn and picky billy but imma change that. You my girlfriend ok?" I said and she lit up.