Brothers

Koi pov

I woke up to the front door opening. I looked at my phone and seen it was two in the morning. Harmoney was knocked out after the work I put that ass in a couple hours ago so I didn't bother waking her up. I put my shorts on and quietly went downstairs stairs.

As soon and I hit the corner I seen koi all in the fridge.

" Now you know damn well its too late to be walking threw that door" I scared the shit out of him.
" where the hell were you?" He rolled his eyes.

" nowhere I just got cought up at DJs house" he closed the fridge and tried to go upstairs.

" yo ass better be up and ready for your day back at school tomorrow or imma send ya momma in there" I heard him close his door. I wasn't in the mood to yell at him, especially since I just got some pussy.

I went back upstairs, got in my bed and pulled Harmoney close to me the went to sleep.

KAMIAH POV

I woke up on my own like usual when it came to school. I got up did my hygiene and washed my hair. I decided to put on my light fitted high wasted jeans with a black long sleeve snug crop top. On my feet I had on a pair of bred jordan 4s. When I was fully dressed I walked across the hall to brysons room. I smelled bacon and pancakes on my way there so I wasn't gonna stay long.

" can I ride with you after school today" I said after I barged in. This man was sitting on his bed rolling a blunt on a shoe box.

" nahh" he said then licked the blunt.

" come on just this one time, my car comes back tomorrow. Please" I walked further in his room.

" no , I'm tryna get in some guts which means you can't be there" he laughed. I rolled my eyes then went to koi's room.

Even though they were twins my brothers were totally different. Unlike brysons room, koi's room was neat as fuck. Everything had a place and he made sure it never got messy.

" koi can I ride with you after school? Bryson already said no" I plopped on his bed. He was already dressed, smelling good, chilling on his phone.

" yea I gotta come straight home anyway." He said sad as hell. Ever since he got suspended from school mom has been on his ass.

" koi, I'm sorry you got suspended, I didn't think-"

" miah it's coo, just next time think before you speak and next time I'm definitely telling mom" he threw a pillow at me.

" now y'all both know after Bryson finish smoking that trash ass weed he think we don't know about, he's gonna eat all the food downstairs up." Mom said walking in the room.

" I'm not hungry" koi said getting up and grabbing his book bag.

" your school called today" koi rolled his eyes to those words.

" control your face, we both know yo ass ain't been there in a week so it wasn't nothing bad. It was coach Hampton, he said something changed his mind and he's giving you a chance to try out for the team even though you were suspended during tryouts" she folded her arms and we watched a smile grow on his face.

" thank you so much" he said pulling her into a hug.

" don't thank me, I'm pretty sure your dad had something to do with it. Coach said you can try out today after school but right after you still gotta come home. We got some things to do" she walked out and I admired her frame.
My mom was short, thick and fine. Both my parents looked young as hell.

" shit, miah my bad I completely forgot, you can wait in the gym for me if you want, or you can just ask dad to get you." He knew damn well I wasn't going to ask dad.

" I'll wait" I said as we went downstairs.
" nigga I promise you, if we raced right now I'm straight dusting yo ass" I heard my dad yell in the living room.
I went to see who he was yelling at and as soon as I walked in the living room I seen uncle Jason stuffing his face with a plate of food.

" babygirl where you going like that?" Dad said looking at the space between my jeans and my shirt.

" I'm gonna wear a jacket" I rolled my eyes and went to dish out my plate. Me and koi ate breakfast and left before Bryson.

We got to the school and koi rolled up a blunt in his car.
" you hitting it or nahh" he asked me and I nodded my head. It was rare koi let me smoke with him so I wasn't gonna pass it up. His weed was ten times better than brysons.

" you think dad knows?" I asked him and he shook his head.
" I try to keep my business my business. The only person that knows is you. Sometimes I think mom knows but I'm pretty sure she doesn't." He lit the blunt then passed it to me.

" what do you do with the money?" I was curious as to what a king puns son would need extra money for.

" nothing, save it. Every once and a while Bryson would ask me for some but that's about it." At this point I was confused.

" nigga so why you do it if the money just sits there" I passed him the blunt.

" I don't know miah, it's fun I guess. When I'm driving I feel good. Like basketball but way more of a rush." I nodded my head like I  understood where he was coming from.

Suddenly someone knocked on the window and scared the shit out of me to the point where I dropped the blunt.

" miah I just cleaned my car" koi wined.
I put the window down to see Payton.

" bitch why is you knocking on shit like you the police!" I yelled. She laughed.

" girl I tried calling your phone but you wasn't answering. Hey koi." She waved through the window.
I felt my pockets and realized I left my phone at home.

" it's at the house, my bad. Wassup?" I grabbed my bag getting ready to get out the car. Koi turned the car off and we got out.

" look" she passed me her phone and watched a video of Eli kissing some girl.

" you've got to be fucking kidding me?!" I replayed the video.

" niggas ain't shit sis, his ass was all up in home girl face" she shook her head.

" what's wrong?" Koi asked but it wasn't that serious to involve him. I shook my head.

" Payton where yo fine ass momma  at?" Koi said licking his lips.

" somewhere not worrying about you" she brushed him off as we walked into the building.
As we walked koi was greeted by almost every popular person in there. They all acted like they cared about where he's been, how he's doing, etc.

Weird enough this year me, koi, and Bryson had the same math class together. Payton walked us to the door the we walked in. All of us sat together like always. Two minutes after the bell rang Eli walked in. He sat on the other side of me like he wasn't just kissing on some bitch.

"You look good today" he said smoothly. I rolled my eyes and koi laughed.

" what's wrong with you" he asked nudging my arm.

" nothing just leave me alone" I moved over a little bit so he wasn't touching me.

" come on why you acting like that" he grabbed my arm.

" aye bruh watch out" Bryson laughed but I knew he was serious.
" fuck it stay mad" he got up and sat somewhere else.

Money 2 On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara