Rides

HARMONEY POV

" babe you want one" koi pointed to a dip and dots cart as we walked back to the game. I nodded my head because that was my favorite part of the game.

" can she get a medium cookies and cream" he said then handed her his card. By now I ever really ordered anything myself. Koi knows what I like and he never lets me down.

" mom imma go back to the game I'm hungry and I'm not waiting on y'all no more" koi( son )said.

" impatient just like yo daddy" i laughed.
Five minutes later we headed back to our seats and watched the game.

When the game was over koi talked to some of his friends on the team while miah took my pictures.

" Harmoney why didn't you come sit with us babe?" One of the wife's of a team member asked. I honestly can't even remember their names.

" because I kinda came here with my children's friends my husband isn't on the team" I laughed a little.

" oh yea speaking of the kids Kendal is having a 18th birthday pool party bash and I'm inviting all of your children. I really hope you guys can make it" she handed me and envelope with the invite inside.

" I'll let my kids decide if they wanna go, if they do then you'll see them there." I have a fake smile then walked over to koi. He put his arm around me and kept talking to his friends.

" nahh they good and they always down to play" he said referring to the boys.

" let's go then I'm always down for a quick game" the player said grabbing a ball.

" Yo! Y'all hoes tryna beat these jersey niggas real quick?" He yelled to the boys. Key and koi got up but Bryson pointed at his shoes.

" I ain't doin shit in these" Bryson yelled back.

We stayed for about 45 more minutes then I was getting hungry. When we got home I whipped up some baked salmon, rice, and bbq chicken.

" y'all niggas ain't on shit. I was playing this before y'all was born! In real life too!" Koi yelled while playing the boys in call of duty.

I walked over to kamiahs room.

" what you doin baby?" I asked as I walked in.

" mama I'm on live" now I knew why she was up here by herself.

" you ready for your trip tomorrow?" I was going too as a chaperone.

" yea can key spend the night?" At this point that was a dumb question. That boy been staying here for most of the month.

" duhh. He can stay as long as ya daddy like him." I laughed.

" miah , you two ain't did it yet right?" I asked. Our relationship to me was good we talked about stuff like this all the time as jokes but since I know she really likes him I wanna know.

" nope" she said all disappointed.  I knew she wasn't a virgin and the fact that key has been over here hella times and hasn't tried my daughter has me impressed.

" not you mad about it" I laughed.

" mom, he says he doesn't want to rush it, but fuck all that. A girl be craving some sometimes" she was right.

" well baby, don't run him off tryna be selfish. Plus at least you know he's not just into you for what in between them legs girl" we both laughed.

" ok imma unmute my live now so don't say nun crazy" she warned me.
" lemme be in it miah" she moved her phone over so we both were in it.

" what they saying?" I moved close to see the comments.
" yo sister fine as hell- I'm her mama and I know I'm fine" I said