Friends

Koi POV

" hell nahh baby we gotta go to Houston, take yo ass to the galleria" we were talking about the places we were going to go once the kids got settled in college.

" babe I wanna go somewhere cold" she said and I looked at her crazy.

" cold? Wait I know that ain't?" I looked a little over her shoulder and seen my baby girl sitting in a section across from us.

" now koi don't go and embarrass her" money said holding my hand.

" who is that?" I asked because I know money knew.

" the boy we met at the mall, the one she's been talking to all day. He's cute and he got a little cash." She said it like I was supposed to agree with her.

I got up and walked over there.

" dad?" Miah said about to catch an attitude just like her mother.
I sat in the open chair.

" so who's your friend baby girl?" I said looking at the dude.

" I'm Poseidon sir" he put his hand out and on his wrist was the brand new plain Jane. I also had it.

" how old are you? And don't calm me that shit I ain't old." I said looking closer at him. He had on some serious money and I noticed the Benz truck key on the table so I know my baby didn't drive.

" 18, I finished high school early and I'm currently enrolled and living at Georgia tech. I'm on the football team and I have a full scholarship. I seen your daughter at the mall and have been talking to her ever since. Earlier we went skating and now I just wanna make her feel special. There's no alcohol or anything under age and I'm making sure she's safe" this kid was good and confident. I liked him so much I hated it.

" how did you get in here? How much did you pay the bouncer?" I asked pulling out some money to pay him back.

" my mom has shares in the building so there's no need for that. Here give this to Maddie your waiter and she'll bring you a free bottle of your choice" who the fuck made this nigga. I took it of corse but damn let me scare you a little.

" she need to be home in about two hours and if you hurt her my sons will kill you and that is not a joke." I said and walked back to our section.

" what he say bae" money asked putting lipgloss on and looking in her phone camera. I noticed a dude sitting next to us looking at harmoney.

At this point it's normal for other guys to look at her. My wife is gorgeous. I tried not to pay it no mind but then I heard him whisper "I know that mouth good".

" baby let's go cuz imma kill him and I'm tryna be good" I've been really trying lately not to go killer koi  when I'm with harmoney. That version of me is really meant for the streets. She's my peace so I try my best to be hers.

" bae who ?" She was all clueless.

" him he trying it with you. Miah here and not tryna spaz baby" I said looking at her.

" come on let's go" we left and went to go sneak and be nasty someone where.

Koi jr POV

" you know damn well my car is faster" I said to Kendal on FaceTime.

" boy yo shit old and probably need new tires." She laughed

" my shit only like a year and a half old. Now them tires we not gonna talk about." I said while looking at my Mac book.

" exactly. I just got mine" she said and stuck her tong out.

" for ya birthday huh?" I smirked.

she gave me a look.