It's A Love/Hate Thing.

a/n: GUYS THIS IS ON PRIVATE AND MARKED AS MATURE SO IF YOU'RE READING THIS IT'S BECAUSE YOU'RE FOLLOWING ME AND STUFF.

WATTPAD MADE IT PRIVATE CAUSE OF THE CONTENT I CAN'T CHANGE THAT I'M SORRY.

okay woah. i spent ages on this. like ages.

lol

YOUR FUCKING WELCOME GUYS.

ahahahaha send me to hell. i need jesus.

p.s this isn't pg.

pp.s I HAVE TWO FAVOURITE LINES IN THIS ENTIRE STORY AND ONE OF THEM IS IN THIS CHAPTER.

#~#~#~#

"No, no, no. You don't. You don't." Daryl whispers taking my face in his hands, my eyes avoid his at all costs.

"I do Daryl."

"No, you don't. Athena, you don't hate me."

I shake my head as a tear falls slowly down my cheek. "Don't, stop." He whispers. "Doing what your doing, every time you move to the beat it gets harder for me and you know it know it know it."

Daryl whisper sings the lyrics to 5 Seconds Of Summer and I can't help the little laugh that leaves my lips.

"See. You don't hate me!"

I finally turn my eyes to his, his piercing baby blue eyes. "But I do."

Without warning Daryl leans in and presses his lips harshly against mine. Somewhere in the back of my mind a part of me is screaming at myself to shove him away, but I can't and I don't. 

My arms snake around his neck as his hands grip to my face, our lips moulding perfectly together. His lips are soft and gentle, he's testing the waters making sure my head is fully stable as he kisses me. For the first time it isn't to save me, or to keep me. It isn't because he has to. It's because he wants to. It's because he wants me.

His tongue slides across my lips asking for entrance which I grant without hesitation. His tongue enters my mouth and our tongues are then locked in a battle of dominance, and I slowly explore every inch of his perfect mouth. 

Daryl tilts his head softly deepening the kiss even more. I pull lightly at the little strands of hair at the base of Daryl's neck, eliciting a growl from deep in his throat, I smile at the response. Daryl growls again and then suddenly slams my back against the door, he grabs my hands and pins them above my head.

"Like it rough do you?" I gasp as he chews down my neck, nipping and sucking at the exposed flesh.

"Fuck you." He curses, slamming our bodies together.

"That's the plan." Before I can make another smart comment his lips attach to the spot just below my ear earning a moan from me. He smiles smugly, proud of himself. He drops his hands from mine and digs his fingers in my hips. Drawing small circles with his thumbs. I drop my hands lazily over his shoulders.

I tilt my head slightly giving him better access as my hands roam down his back feeling each muscle as it moves, then to his arms, god his arms. His holy arms are a gift from god. Then to his shirt, my fingers crawl up beneath the flimsy material, his toned chest feels perfect beneath my fingers and now I just need to see it.

I find the edge of the shirt and tug at it. "Off." I demand his lips leave my neck for a mere second, just enough time to get his shirt over his head.

His lips find mine again and his hands slide from my hips down to my ass. "Jump." He commands. I jump wrapping my legs around his waist, feeling his growing buldge in his pants. He carries me from the door over to my bed.