Not an update but an update:)

HEY!

So, yes there will be a chapter later tonight, however, no this isn't it.

I have information to covey to you, however first....

ASDFGHJKL HOLFYFUCKINGSHITBALLS THESEASONFINALEWASSOGOODOHMYGOD AND THEN THERE WAS THE UK PREMIERE OF THE TALKINGDEAD AND NORMAN AND MELISSA STROKED EACH OTHERS FACES IT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL I CAN'T WAIT FOR SEASONSIXHOLY SHIT.

continueing.

FIRSTLY: Later on tonight you will be getting the next chapter of this.

SECONDLY: Later on tonight I will be starting a new Daryl Dixon fanfiction set during The actual Walking Dead. I'm excited.

THIRDLY: Also I will be starting a Michael Clifford/5SOS fanfic later tonight.

Um, self promo, me and my bae @Lady_Malfoy80 have a fanfic with Daryl in it, it's on my account it's called 'And We Broke Hogwarts.' THE PLOT TWISTS ARE INSANE. you can thank yours truly for that and that @Lady_Malfoy80 for making sure I don't make the fanfic explode with ideas that would make it explode. WE ALSO HAVE A JOINT ACCOUNT CALLED @Thiswasautocorrected. We have started stuff on that but more will be comingreally soon:)

Um about this fic THANK YOU THANKYOU THANK YOU THAAANKYOOOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR ALL THE SUPPORT AND LOVE IT MEANS THE WORLD TO ME IT'S SO AMAZING. thank you for putting up with the "mature" shit wattpad has ticked i can't untick it, it won't let me, i'm just as confused as you lot are. 

okay now actual info on this fanfic. Um.. it's nearly over. With what I've planned in my head there isn't that many chapters left.... I'm sorry... however.... 

Drum roll please Ashton. (michael shouts ASHTOOOON the way he did during the kca's) (p.s the bae's killed it at the kca's.)

*drumming*

*little bit more drumming*

...

...

...

*ashton drums for seven hundred more hours*

*and then one final loud fabulous drum*

I WILL BE WRITING A SEQUEL TO THIS FANFICTION. 

that's right a sequel to "The Dixon's Best Friend." will start once this is finished. it will be set during the time frame of the walking dead and i'm extremely excited about it. i already have the plot worked out. 

and 

have 

name

already

*once again ashton drums for nine bajillion years for a drum roll*

It's gonnahbe called "What Am I To You Now?" 

it's gonnah be epic. originally there was gonnah be an epilogue to this but now i've re-thought that idea and now ireaaallly want to write a sequel so.

that is basically it.

a)this is nearly finished, i'm sorry.

b)there will be a sequel called "What Am I To You Now?"

c)My joint account with @Lady_Malfoy80 called @Thiswasautocorrected is finally going tostart working on stuff.

d) the season finale was epic

e) that's it.

BUT HOWEVER guys i love you to pieces and i want to get to know ye, so if you want to comment your twitters or tumblr's below (i'm not on any other site except facebook and that's kinda weird to add you on it, but hey, if you want to add me on facebook add me on facebook, unless your a creepy stalker pervert then fuck off)

THAT'S IT.

CHAPTER COMING LATER.

BAI GUYS I LOVE YOU TO THE MOON AND BACK YOU ARE MY SUNSHINES.

bai.

~mrsnotasheep

(lol imagine of 2015 me had any motivation and wasn't the most depressed person on the planet and had managed to do ANY of these things)