Author's Note :)

So if any of you were expecting an update with plot twists, character developement and a desastating outburst of news sorry to dissapoint. I doubt anyone really was looking forward to an update anyways. 

Moving on from my weird introduction to the author note. 

Firstly, my last chapter was pretty useless in all counts except it was there and it showed Daryl's "rebellious" side but mostly it was just a filler chapter because I hadn't updated in a while, on anything really, and I wanted to update something and I've come to a massive writers block for another story I was working on so that sucks. (If any of you have read "In Her Blood" and have any ideas for a next chapter please help me!!! I have not updated that since like November!!)

So just saying that Daryl and Merle's characters yes are rebellious, slightly badass and Merle is a man whore but they are not very like the closed off, angry characters you see in *cue dramatic voice over* "The Walking Dead". If any of you were looking for closed off, angry teenage Dixons, I apologise that they are not. 

Though in saying that you will see glimpses of that side of their characters, and I have already decided to have atleast one chapter to showcase Daryl's pissed off, silent, brooding, dark side which in time will reach you! 

Also if your wondering why they are happy and shit now and then are not in *cue dramatic voice over again* "The Walking Dead" I have decided why they turn cold and bitchy towards the world and it is dramatic and it causes depression for the Dixon boys and it will be nearing the end of this story - I'm not sure how long this story will be - but trust me this isn't something I'm just randomly throwing together on the spot I do have a plan and a plot and decided developements for the characters.

BUT! If there is anything you guys (though there is not many of you) would like me to incorperate into their characters or their lives please tell me in the comments. Also if you think their characters are completely off and you want me to change something tell me aswell. 

Another thing is I recently read an amazing fanfic of the Dixon brothers called "Daryls Lullaby" or something like that, its amazing read it! But in it there is a sixteen year age gap between Daryl and Merle but in this there is a vauge four year age gap between them. I'm not sure how old the characters are supposed to be, I do know there is a thirteen year age gap between Reedus and Rooker, but I personally never saw the characters to have such a large age gap as they were so close. So thats why their ages are so close in this. 

I think thats kinda it. Just read the next chapter I can say there is detailed character developement, and two violent scenes and there is a huge argument resulting in the running away of one character - read it (once I publish it) and find out which character has ran away :)

Hugs and kisses xoxo - vote and comment and share it with your friends I would love you forever for it.!! <3