Georgian Blue Eyes.

i 'm convinced i left the greatest plot twists til' last.

#~#~#

Merle's foot slammed on the break as we skidded to a halt outside the school. Daryl threw the door open and nearly fell headfirst out the door, it was just gone eleven a.m, school was in full swing and my appointed death was scheduled for mid-day.

Though we were all still unsure of how they were going to kill me.

Merle and I stumbled after Daryl as he shoved the front doors of the High school open.

"MOVE!" Daryl roared shoving through a group of students, they yelled at him to fuck off but none of us were listening as we sped through the school, around corners, shoving through more groups of students, crashing against teachers and bumping into walls.

Finally Daryl came to a sliding stop, I crashed directly into him and Merle managed to grab my shoulder before he went flying at the speed he was going at. Our eyes searched the cabinet of pictures placed next to the principal's office door.

"THERE! THERE!" I yell jabbing my finger at the picture on the top left corner. There was Daryl and Merle's mother, dressed in her Sunday best the jewels hanging from her wrists, around her neck and balanced delicately on her fingers.

"Are they the jewels or not?!" I yell turning to look between them.

"They might be." Daryl answered unsure.

"EITHER THEY ARE OR THEY AREN'T DIXON!" I yell grabbing his shoulders.

"I DON'T KNOW!" Daryl yelled back.

"There's only one way to find out." Merle answered.

Silence envelopes us for a moment before Daryl speaks. "Where do we get the shovels.?"

The two brothers share a look, there is no name for this look, no term you could use to describe the look of unease on their faces at the thought of having to dig their mother up out of the ground.

"Janitors closet?" Merle questions.

Daryl nods and then checks his watch, "Shit, we've thirty minutes." My mouth drops for a moment before I suddenly kick into auto pilot and I'm shoving Daryl and Merle in the direction of the Janitors closet - a place Merle was famous for fucking a teacher in.

She was fired, he was given detention.

Daryl - being the fastest of us - reaches the door first, Merle second and just as I reach Merle's shoulder an arm comes from behind me and pulls me backwards away from him.

Before I can scream a hand is over my mouth, I kick out but who ever is holding me is holding me too tight and pulls me away from Daryl and Merle.

I react instantly biting down on the hand over my mouth, the man holding me gasps letting my face go for a moment and it's just enough time for me to yell, "DARYL!"

Daryl and Merle turn instantaneously, they pause for a second taking in what I can't see and then they react.

Merle runs and launches himself at another man dressed in all black standing slightly in front of me. As he drops the gun he had been holding goes flying from his hand, Daryl snatches it from the ground as I maneuver my elbow to jab the man holding me in the side. He yells in pain and drops me, there's a gun shot and he drops behind me.

Daryl grabs my hand and pulls me to my feet, kicking Merle off of the other man and then shooting the other man.

"It's not even twelve o clock yet!" I exclaim terrified.