There Was Always A Reason Behind Their Madness.

an before the an: wattpad is confusing me to fuck.

this chapter is marked as mature for no reason at all. whoop. so i published it marked as mature and under ".." and then deleted it and it still came up in my drafts so. now i'ma just paste the entire chapter again to wattpad and then publish it. with it still marked as mature cause it won't un-mature it.

AN: i'm supposed to be scouting right now however since i was in belgium the last four days i got literally 20 hours of sleep since last sunday. i don't know how i'm still alive. 

anywaysbelgium was awesome, the space centre was really cool, i got a stitch teddy in disney land and winnie waved at me.

wtf is up with zayn? (HAHAHAHAHA had zayn just left 1d, 2019 me is still crying at all of my author notes)

 yeah.... LITERALLY THIS CHAPTER IS LIKE THE MOST IMPORTANT CHAPTER OF THE ENTIRE STORY IN PLOTLINE SENSE. i'm nervous to write it.

let's go!

p.s it's short. sorry.

#~#~#~#

daryl's p.o.v

"Boys, gone shopping, there is like just enough food for you two to eat until I get back. Not sure when I'll be back. Don't burn the house down."

I smirked at the note then crumpled it and threw it in the bin.

I glanced at Merle who was rooting through the kitchen presses. "There is not a lot of food here." He announced opening a drawer. 

"She lied, the bitch." He mummled scowling at the small about of food he had found.

"Yeah well, she's gone shopping, we'll have food soon."

"We can't just live off of her."

"I know that. But, for the next seven days, we'll have to."

Merle turned to me and sighed leaning his head back against the wall. "We've seven days." His lips then formed the word seven but no words came out.

"Don't talk about it."

"We have to talk about it!" Merle exclaimed looking me dead in the eye.

I groaned and slammed my hands on the work top in front of me. "Merle. I get it, we haven't found them, at this rate, we never will, you've been here nearly two months, we can't find them!" 

Merle growled and stormed around the kitchen island, he grabbed my shoulder and shook me. "We have to! DON'T YOU DARE GIVE UP ON ME NOW! DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE DARYL! WE NEED TO FIND THEM! WE HAVE NO CHOICE! YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS IF WE DON'T!"

I stay silent, his words sinking slowly into me. I nod. "Call a meeting." I croak.

#~#~#~#

Nine men stood in the room around Merle and I. Merle was sitting on the living room table, I stood next to him.

"So no one has anything?" Merle asks his head in his hands. 

"Sorry." The first of the nine said. 

"Don't be." I said scowling, I glanced down at Merle and could tell the gears in his head were working, slowly.

"What do we do?" I ask softly.

"I don't know yet."

I turned and stared down at the piles and piles of paper work in front of me. "They are in these woods, somewhere. I swear to god they are."