Chapter 4

*~3 days later~*

I've been going to my new school for almost a week and I love it here. I'm friends with Quinn and Sam. Funny how I'm friends with the former couple.

I'm in Glee Club right now, and today 2 people have to perform their duets.

"Okay, who wants to go today?" Mr. Schue asked.

"We will," Brittany and Santana said. (A/N I forgot to mention that Artie isn't gonna perform.)

"Okay. You guys are up."

They stood up and started singing and dancing. They were performing Born This Way by Lady Gaga. "I'm on the right track baby, I was born this way," they sang.

After the song they sat down. Brittany started making out with Artie. Santana just sat there angry, because apparently she wants to be with Brittany. Talk about awkward!

"Who's next?" he asked.

"Us," Rachel and Mercedes said. Rachel got up and stood next to the piano. She was glaring at me. I just rolled my eyes.

"We're singing Stuttering by Fefe Dobson," Mercedes said.

"There's a whole lotta things that I will forgive but I just can't take a liar," Rachel sang. She was giving me the evil eye the whole time.

"You won't look in my eyes, tell me what's going on," Mercedes sang.

They sang the choruses together. Then they finished and sat down, Rachel still glaring at me while she high fived Mercedes. I liked santana's and brittany's performance more.

The bell rang. "Be ready for tomorrow if you're planning on performing," Mr. Schue told us as we walked out the door.