Chapter 12

I'm gonna put a twist in here! Here's the next chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Sam's PoV*

I made a mistake by breaking up with Marissa. I realized that I really am stupid. I've made a mistake with every girl I've ever gone out with, but this by far must be the biggest mistake. Marissa is nice, funny, incredibly beautiful.

Marissa- http://live.drjays.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/jessica-alba-blonde-hair.jpg (except the clothes)

Sure, she's changed after she became the new glee star. So, it's been two days about. But after I sang her that song as a way to break up with her, I regretted it. It's only been two hours since we split, but still. I'm gonna go to her house right now to try to get her back.

My parents aren't home so I don't have to tell anyone where I'm going. I walked out the door and got into my car. I was off to Marissa's house.

*

I walked up to Marissa's front door and knocked. No one opened the door but I heard someone say "come in, it's unlocked." So I just opened the door and walked in. My heart broke when I saw what was going on.

"Marissa?" I said.

"Oh, crap, Sam. What are you doing here?"

"I came to get you back but I see you're busy. Wait, how could you already be making out with someone when we just broke up two hours ago?"

"What are you talking about? Marissa is going out with me. She has been for about two weeks," the boy who she was making out with said.

I broke down. I was almost in tears at that moment. "You were cheating on me?" I asked Marissa. She just stayed silent and looked down at the floor. She had tears falling from her eyes. I've never seen her cry before. "You know what, I thought I knew you better than that. I guess not." With that I just ran out of her house and straight to my car. I was left with the question, How could she?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bet you didn't see that coming! Did you like it? Love it? Remember to comment, fan, vote!