Chapter 19

"So I think we should talk Mr. Schu into letting us perform at the mall," I said when we got our food at Breadsticks.

"Why?" Sam asked.

"I just think we should perform somewhere other than school or competitions."

"I agree," Quinn said.

"Okay, what about you Sam?"

"Yeah, okay."

"Lets do this then." We stopped talking and started eating. When we finished we paid and left.

At school Sam, Quinn, and I walked up to Mr. Schu. "Mr. Schu, we were wondering if maybe we could perform at the mall," I said hopeful.

"Actually, no. We can't perform anywhere. Mr. Figgins has told me the glee club is over. Today is our last day."

Everyone's mouths dropped. "What? He can't do that! You have to do something!"

"There's nothing I can do. He made his decision." Everyone was upset. "So does anyone want to give a last performance?" Everyone wanted to. "Mercedes you can go first."

She stood up and sang. Her voice is incredible. Everyone went and then it came to be my moment. The teacher let me have the last spot. I stood up and sang. "I'm so over it, I've been there and back. Changed all my numbers and just in case you're wondering. I've got that new, I'm a single girl swag. Got me with my girls and we're singing it. Na na na na. Na na na na. Hey hey hey, goodbye."

When I finished singing everyone ran up to me and we all joined in on a group hug, even Rachel. We all started crying. This was our last moment together and we might as well enjoy the last few minutes we have in this club.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

that's the end! thank you for reading!