Chapter 10

I'm at home on Twitter. I updated my status to: I'm the new star of Glee Club! Gosh I love this school. I miss my old school and old friends though.

I finished posting it when there was a knock on the door. "Sweetie, could you get that?" my mom asked.

"Sure." I stood up and opened the door. Quinn was standing there with tears in her eyes. "Quinn, what's wrong?"

"Finn dumped me," she replied and I gave her a hug.

"What? Why?"

"He said he wants to go out with Rachel now."

"Wow, how damaged is he?"

"I know right?" she cried harder.

"Come on. Let's go up to my room."

"Okay."

We walked towards the stairs. "Mom, quinn's here and we're gonna hang out for awhile, okay?"

"Sure."

We walked upstairs and went to my room and closed the door behind us. "So, do you want to plan revenge?"

"Yeah, but how?"

"I have an idea," I said, rubbing my hands together like evil people do.

The next day we asked Mr. Schu if we could sing a song. "Go ahead," he said.

Quinn and I stood up and walked over by the piano with our arms crossed. "You ready?" I whispered to Quinn.

"Let's do this."

The music started and I started to sing. "She took him faster than you can say sabotage," I sang. I sang verse one and then Quinn joined in with me at the chorus.

"She's not a saint and she's not what you think. She's an actress woahh," we sang.

After the chorus Quinn sang verse two. "Or pushing people down to get you where you wanna go," she sang. She was looking at Finn and he had a stunned expression on his face. We sang verse three and the choruses together and then after the song everyone clapped except Finn and Rachel. Instead they looked ticked. Finn deserved it, rachel too for stealing quinn's boyfriend.

We sat down in our seats next to each other, and we high fived. Then Quinn looked back at finn and Rachel and smiled. They gave her the evil eye. Our plan had worked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry that I haven't uploaded lately. I've had writer's block for this story but then I came up with this idea.