addicted to eating out

smut

Jennie was starting to suspect that a certain activity was a firm favourite of her girlfriend.

Her suspicions started the morning she was woken from her slumber, waves of pleasure coursing through her body. Upon looking down, she had discovered the source; her girlfriend was buried between her thighs, her blonde curls splayed across her stomach as Lisa's tongue slowly and gently lapped at her soaked folds.

She had reached a hand down to tangle into her girlfriend's hair, the movement briefly making Lisa's tongue stop moving. A small whine escaped her lips as Lisa's eyes raised to look into hers.

'Morning beautiful.' Lisa grinned, before continuing on her mission to make Jennie come hard before her first cup of coffee.

And oh she did.

The second hint came the evening of the annual BEUL's fundraiser. Lisa had been staring intently at Jennie all night, before finally taking her by the hand and practically dragging her to the nearest bathroom.

Lisa had slammed the door shut, locking it to ensure absolute privacy, before pushing Jennie against it and kissing her. She attacked her neck with her teeth and tongue, hard enough Jennie was sure, to leave marks.

Suddenly, the brunette found that her feet were no longer on the ground as Lisa picked her up and placed her on the edge of the counter.

Her dress rucked up to her hips; Jennie had braced her arm against the nearest wall as Lisa fell to her knees, a glint in her eyes as she whispered think you can stay quiet?

Jennie was pretty sure that while the door was locked, her screams as Lisa made her come left no doubts as to what was happening.

The averted eyes and slight blushes of some of the guests told her that she hadn't been quiet enough. Even if she had, the giant red mark on her neck and slightly ruffed up hair, left nothing to imagination.

The third hint came in the form of her flustered naked girlfriend telling Jennie she wanted to tie her down that evening, tie her to the bed until she begged her to let her come.

Jennie had raised an eyebrow in surprise; a smirk gracing her lips. A Kim doesn't beg she had replied playfully before raising her hands above her head. Lisa jumped off the bed with a giddy look on her face and returned with the tie from her dressing gown.

She had secured Jennie's wrists to the headboard, checking they weren't too tight and started to make good on her promise to make her beg.

She kissed her way down Jennie's body before settling into her favourite position, biting softly on the flesh at the top of her thighs. She used her tongue to tease her, to bring Jennie closer and closer to the brink of climax, but never let her topple over; not until Jennie begged her.

The brunette wasn't sure how many times she came that night; she lost count at about five, her legs reduced to jelly, unable to move.

Lisa looked incredibly pleased with herself as she released Jennie's wrists, kissing each of them in turn.

Told you I'd make you beg she had chuckled as she moved to spoon her, her tongue ghosting over the shell of the shorter's ear causing the model to shiver.

Jennie decided she had enough evidence to prove that Lisa's favourite activity was going down on her, not that she was complaining- who would?

Her girlfriend has incredible stamina and a ridiculously strong tongue that she even can make vibrate with her speed!

Given all the evidence, Jennie mused she shouldn't have been too surprised to find herself in her current predicament; perched on the edge of the kitchen counter, leaning back onto her elbows, while Lisa's tongue danced across her clit.

'Fuck... Lisa!' Jennie panted out as the strokes of her gilrifriend'd tongue became harder, more concentrated.

Lisa hooked her arms under Jennie's thighs to pull her closer, lowering her tongue to slowly start easing it in and out of her.

Jennie arched her back as her palm slapped against the marble countertop, unable to find anything to grip onto.

'I'm so close...' she gasped, her hips bucking in time to Lisa's tongue.

The taller curled her tongue, stroking Jennie's front wall. Her hips canted upwards into Lisa's mouth, desperate not to lose any friction.

Lisa slowly removed her tongue and returned her attention back to Jennie's clit, sucking on it, knowing she would come almost instantly.

Sure enough, Jennie's hips bucked wildly as she screamed out Lisa's name.

That was Lisa's favourite part; she loved the taste of Jennie and the sounds she made; the little breathy moans, the groans as she traced patterns with her tongue all over her body, but what she really loved was the way Jennie came undone beneath her, writhing beneath her; the way she lost control of her body as her orgasm took over.

Lisa stood back up and took in the sight of her girlfriend wearing nothing but the shirt she had picked up off the bedroom floor; her shirt, the shorts she had been wearing thrown unceremoniously over her shoulder, landing on the lamp by the wall.

'So what brought that on?' Jennie asked with a grin, 'You sent me out here to make breakfast!'

'You put on my shirt...' Lisa chuckled, as though that explained everything. 'You looked sexy.' She clarified.

'I suppose I better make a start on pancakes then.' Jennie smiled and went to hop down from the kitchen counter.

The next thing she knew, she was over Lisa's shoulder, being taken away from the kitchen.

'I have a much better idea for breakfast...' her girlfriend grinned as she kicked the door to the bedroom shut.