Side Chapter 2 ~ Team Minato! Minato's POV

MINATO'S POV

When i arrived at the training grounds like it was any other times i gave my greetings and told them to wait for obito. And usually kakashi would complain about obito always being late and that we should just start with out him.

That's why i was surprised when he didn't argue and just gave me a nod acknowledging it. at first i just thought maybe he started to just except it for how it is.

But when we began chakra control exercises kakashi was able to to it with ease, like he had been doing it his whole life.

And some times when he looks at either one of us his eyes.. it looks like he was seeing right through us like we weren't even there or some times i could see pain in his eyes when he looks at me.

those eyes.. it holds so much loneliness.. pain.. it doesn't seems like a child's eye at all, it looks more like a war veteran who have seen so many deaths... But... That couldn't be it, could it? This is kakashi after all. But than where did he get those painful and lonely eyes. It breaks my heart to see it.

But of course being Kakashi he doesn't like to show his emotion. So just like those emotion fueled eyes came suddenly, it also left as sudden and as quick as it appears.

I enterally sighed.

When the training was over, just as i was about to leave i saw them stopping just out side of my hearing rage to talk about something. I was curious when i saw kakashi giving a book to rin and obito so i hid my presence and walked closer to them.

"-suspicious. Why would you care?" I heard obito said. I was rather odd if kakashi is doing what i think he is doing which is helping his teammates get stronger. That didn't seems like kakashi at all, he would usually jus focus on getting stronger himself.

I heard rin said something but she was the farthest from where i was so i couldn't make out what she was saying.

"It would be better if you guys get stronger so you wouldn't be a burden for minato-sensei." I heard kakashi said.

It was nice that Kakashi is more willing to help his teammates out but like obito said it was rather suspicious of him. I would just keep an eye on him just in case but for now I'll just out it as kakashi starting to grow out of his superiority complex.

And just like that they all went their separate ways. As i too went home to my apartment.

The next day, i said that we could all train separately. Rin tries out senbon, obito still needs to train his chakra control so he could start a more difficult justu that requires chakra control and kakashi went to spar with one of my clones.

A few weeks passes with them either sparing to gather, chakra control exercises, stamina and chakra increasing exercises or training their separate fighting styles to perfect it.

It looks like kakashi has taken up the use of a katana, the katana is shorter than other normal katanas so it would suit his current hight. While rin trains with either senbon or medical ninjutsu. Obito trains hard to master more ninjutsu as well. And their taijutsu is definitely better thanks to kakashi's pointers.

So for the past few weeks or maybe months.. we've pretty much been doing the same things, well of course we do some missions too.

But.. i cant help but wander what would cause those painful eyes on kakashi. I don't know if he notices yet but it appears, some times. And it hurts to to look at knowing that he is in pain and i can't help. I've tried talking about it to him but he just brushed it off like it was nothing.

I hope he tells me one day, even if he doesn't tell me now.