Chapter 15 - Differences

[another update! Yay!]

[I am so very sorry for the long wait. And honestly I've been reading a different fandom fic and writing a different fandom fic. Y'all probably can just see.]

[Again, i still have zero clue where this story is going. I wrote this on a whim after seeing another person comment abt another update.]

[Sorry again for the long wait :P]

----------

The Kanabi bridge mission.

They sped through the forest.

Had it been happening around the same time it had happened before, he could probably expect the same kinda thing to happen again or even just the same guard rotation. But this time their 2 years earlier.

The trees blur by them.

The group that's guarding the bridge would be different. Different skills, different tactics, different battle formation and just simply different.

The trees became a familiar eco of a time that had never passed.

The only thing he knows now is the layout of where the bridge and it's surroundings. And even then he can't be too certain since there could (would) be trapps.

The faint ragged breething of his teamates reached his ears.

His teamates we'ren't ready for this mission. Their skills, stamina, and battle awarness are lacking. Hell- it was lacking before as well, that's why they had failled before.

Adrenaline coursed through his veins.

He's not the same as he was before either. He has more experience than he had before. He would not abandon his teamates again. He would be damned if he allowed  any of his teamates to be hurt again.

His chakra flexed around them, reaching far a head in search of dangers.

He could sense the animals running or flying around them trying to stay hidden from the chaos of shinobi battles. His eyes itch as if begging him to be used. His scar burned of phantom pains to remind him of his past failure.

No. It doesn't matter whether or not it's diffrent of the same. He wasn't gonna fail this time. Looking ahead, the trees open up to a familiar path. Exactly the same scene he had before. His body tensed beyond his control. His sharingan activating even before he realised it. He's eyes tracked every singel movement, no matter how small.

In the far reaches of his senses, he could finally sensed it. Something - or someone - is aproaching them in a quick dash towards them. 2 more aproaching from they're left

He supposed, it was time for the game to beggin, and there was no way in hell he was gonna lose this time.

----------

[apolagies for the short chapter. Whenever i may continue this story it would most probably skip the fighting parts cuz im not good at battle scenes.]

[thank you for waiting so long and sorry again.]

[see ya'll in the next chapter, when ever that may be.]