Chapter 8 ~ The White Demon

KAKASHI'S POV

its been a while now, i'm 9.  i sent sukea out as a clone or my self when ever i feel bored. sukea has gained a name for him self, everyone calls him The White Demon because of the hair and silent - fast movement. no one knows where he is from bacause he helps all sides not just the leaf village. no one knows what he is after but, they know that when ever he is around he tries to break all fight that is happening in the area. he have run on sight too!

honestly my goal is just to break the fights but they just don't know when to quit! none of the sides are willing to surrender, it's frustrating!

i sighed as i looked up to see the clouds floating endlessly on the blue sky.

well at least i was able to develop new jutsus similar to the chidori, shiiden(purple lighting). it helps since i don't have obito's sharingan. i also made a justsu called Katon: Mizukiri(Fire Release: Water Mist). among few others.

tomorrow dad's going to go to another mission. from what i can tell it's gonna be an important one. so i guess i'll be coming, not a shadow clone.

sorry short it's not really that much of a chapter more like a transition from the privious one to the next one.