Chapter 14 ~ What Mission?

[note: i honestly forgot - if i ever even hhave a plot in the first place - on how this story was planned out to be. it was really just somthing i came up with on my free time and didn't think too much about it]

[i sure as hell didn't think it would get a much as viewers it did. so sorry if the story line got bad cuz i hanestly have no idea where this is going. and the between chapters update would deffinatly got longer as time passes.]

----------

it was just like any other day, kakashi was going to the training ground to train with his team. minato-sensei had left earlier than he did to go to the hokage office for a team mission.

they had agreed to keep Kakashi's abilities secrete unless something big happens and needed him to reveal his abilities. so for now Kakashi would still be in team Minato and still go to the same team mission and sometimes go out on other higher rank missions as a newly promoted jounnin.

it had become a routine now. and he was fine with it, the still let him out once in a while to make face as Sukea, but he would need to give a report afterwards straight to the hokage and / or minato-sensei only.

so now, he was once again sitting on top of a tree with an advance and rare medical book that he managed to get in the snow country. he was interested in learning more since it would be more helpful than just being able to bandage injuries. But at the same time, he was wondering if he could interest rin in reading them.

since these books are incredibly rare and from the snow country he doubts that rin could get a hold of it herself without a little help here and there. so now all he had to do was wait and read.

a couple of minutes later he could hear footsteps getting closer. rin being friendly as ever greeted him, "morning, Kakashi-Kun!"

he looked down at her and greeted her back, after all, he needed to be friendly now. "morning, rin." he said with a bored tone and nodded to her.

she settled down at the base of the tree to wait for their other team member.

after a few minutes, she finally decided to ask about the book he was reading.

"Kakashi-Kun, what book are you reading?" she asked looking up at him with curiosity. he put the book down and looked at her then he shrugged.

"just some medical book I bought," he answered trying to be as nonchalant as possible.

she seemed surprised at his answer. although he shouldn't be surprised at her surprise, after all he was more of a fighter shinobi than a medical one.

"I didn't know you were interested in that Kakashi-Kun. she responded and Kakashi simply shrugged once more neither agreeing nor denying it.

"we'll never know what happens in a battle whether we would have a medic shinobi or not, so it would be more helpful if I could perform medical ninjutsu instead of simply applying bandages," he answered simply.

she eyed the book he was reading and spoke once more, "what book is that? I don't think I've ever seen it before, and I have read a lot of books for  medical ninjutsu."

he lifted the book for her to see it better. "not sure, lots of advanced stuff here. it's really detailed. I think it was from the snow country."