1

*ೃ༄

*ೃ༄

Today was once again another day. Another day for a certain (H/C) student to tread back up to the taller piece of land in the school yard where the maple tree stands tall, and pick back up on a book she has yet to complete her reading on.

At the same time,

It was another day for a certain white haired student to lightly follow her up to that same piece of land where the maple tree stands tall, and continue indulging himself in the musings of the girl, once again, much to her oblivion.

He didn't plan on speaking to her, worried it might make things awkward and prevent her form speaking anymore. Her voice was the one thing he was here for.

But another side of him wanted to approach her, look at her, see her face, admire every potential detail of her features...

He was in a constant dilemma.

The (H/C) girl, on the other hand...

"Fox eyed lady?! Ahah, is she Ms. Yae by any chance?" She spoke to herself as she read a new book borrowed from the library, titled
' Heart's Desire '.

The girl heard that it was popular among the students, so she decided that she would give the book a try.

And what do you know, she was immersed in it, while also making monologues halfway through, but enjoying all written word all the same.

Never in all of the days the white haired male had been there, did she ever notice the presence of another person.

He might as well be a ninja, like another one of his friends.

Halfway through her reading, the girl heard a grumbling noise...

"-Oh." She blinked, looking at her stomach, "I guess not eating lunch today was a bad idea ~ !" She chuckled at herself, preparing to stand back up, much earlier today.

To this, the white haired male was surprised.

She was really such an airhead, isn't she?

"I think I have some spare money. I'll go get something to eat."

Oh, but this very sentence that escaped her mouth. This line was the kicker for the white haired boy's heart to race.

For the girl to walk to the cafeteria, she would surely have to pass by the back of the tree, exactly where he sat. She would definitely see him, and he doesn't want her to know that he's there.