16 (Real ver.)

(the compensation that I planned to give out a day after the prank, but lack of motivation got to me so you got it late, sorry)

*ೃ༄

In the midst of all the students crowding in the middle of the corridors, chatting away or attempting to enter a classroom, you'll sometimes see something that stands out.

Maybe it's a student handing out flyers for an event you've never heard of. Maybe it's a student who was dared to perform some stupid stunt in the middle of the hallway.

Or maybe it's something a lot more subtle. Seeing a person who looks exactly like you in the corridor, but you second guess yourself because you think you might have saw wrong.

And the you never get the chance to see if you were right or not, because that person had already long left.

(Y/N) saw that.

"Is something wrong?" Kazuha glanced towards her.

"...Ah..." (Y/N) sighed, shaking her head, "Nothing's wrong."

It must be the bad eyesight, right? That's what happens if you read books in the dark.

Finally, they reached the room for the Newspaper and Novel Club, with their pink haired senior doing some PR, as usual.

"Come visit the Newspaper and Novel Club! We even give free fortune slip divinations for newcomers." She said.

"Ms. Miko, we're here!" (Y/N) approached the lively clubroom.

"Ah, (Y/N) and co...Glad you actually came along to see me here."

"If we didn't, Kazuha would pester me to come here anyway..." The (H/C) haired girl knowingly side-glanced at her friend.

The white haired boy only quietly chuckled in response.

"I heard you say there's fortune slip divinations? Why didn't we hear about it at all?" Yoimiya exclaimed, "I wanna know my fortune!"

"It's called a marketing strategy." Miko winked. Right, Yae Miko, the legendary PR expert.

"We need marketing like that for the Naganohara Fireworks!" The blonde girl's eyes were filled with determined sparkles, "The family business must flourish!"

"Your fireworks company is already as popular as it is..." Sayu shook her head.

"If I remember correctly, the activity you're hosting today is where you tear old newspapers and glue them into a sort of picture, right?" (Y/N) asked, pulling out the memory of Kazuha mentioning it from the drawers of her mind.

"That's right. Quite a few students have exhibited their creative prowess in this, and we're featuring them to help others find some inspiration." The fox-eyed senior nodded, "I'm curious to see what you four will make."