12

*ೃ༄

*ೃ༄

The first competition of Art Week was about to begin.

Many students from different education departments have gathered to participate.

Many of whom look unfamiliar, but they all have an aura of wisdom to them.

Ayaka doesn't seem to have a very high chance of winning like this...

"Sister!" Suddenly, from the crowd, a hand waved, and visible locks of fair coloured hair.

"Ayaka!" (Y/N) found herself squeezing through cracks inside the crowds of students just to get closer to the person she needs to meet.

Finally, after a small moment of popping between random people's shoulders, you were met with a familiar pair of blue eyes.

"Sister, you came...!" She smiled, her expression filled with a mix of anxiety and joy, as she happily held (Y/N)'s hands.

"Of course I did! Someone needs to wish you well, after all." (Y/N) returned a smile as well, "And I'm sure Brother will be cheering for you somewhere too."

"Yes..." She looked down, "Honestly, I'm feeling very scared. Even though I, the Shirasagi Himegimi, should represent the Inazuma Department with a brave face..."

"The other contestants do seem like they will write amazing poems..." (Y/N) nodded.

"Speaking of which, do you see him over there?" Ayaka suddenly directed your attention to another student in the hall.

"Who?"

"There! With the green beret!" She pointed towards a boy, sitting on one of the many seats in the hall.

(Y/N) followed her finger, and saw exactly who it was.

A face full off confidence, lack of any fear...As a matter of fact, he was playing a melody on a lyre, attempting to calm the other students around him for the upcoming competition.

"It's Venti, dubbed the God of Song!"

Ayaka's eyes were filled with stars and pure adoration, "He will definitely get first place, won't he?"

"...What about Mr. Kazuha?"

For whatever reason, it was the first thing that came to (Y/N)'s mind.

"Oh- You didn't know? He's representing Teyvat High in a different poetry competition. Do you know what that means?"

(Y/N) blinked, "What does it mean?"

"It means that if Kazuha were here, he would definitely take the first place from Venti, since he is good enough to represent our whole school!" Ayaka cheered.

"...That's true." (Y/N) nodded.

"All contestants, please take your seats. All visitors, please leave the hall. The poetry contest of Art Week is about to begin."

The announcer's voice spoke through the speakers of the hall.

"Oh..." (Y/N) looked downwards, "I have to go now."

"It's okay! You being here made me feeling better a bit." The fair haired girl smiled.

"Good luck! Me and Big Brother will be cheering for you." The (H/C) girl gave Ayaka's hands one last squeeze before walking off, to the glass doors that led outside.

There was a slight bit of sadness as the fair haired girl watched her sister's figure get smaller and smaller the further away the got.

"There is no restrictions to the style of poem contestants want to write."

Ayaka rushed back to her assigned seat in the big hall, and held her pencil tightly.

"The theme of this year's poem competition is..."

Tension was rising...

"Curiosity kills the cat."

*ೃ༄