9

*ೃ༄

*ೃ༄

"Rise and shine,
Sunflower pine."

The sunflowers' heads all look towards the shining ball of light in the sky, all standing tall and energetic.

At this time of day, humans should too.

"..."

Suddenly, a (H/C) haired girl's eyes shot wide open.

It's Monday.

The sun is barely touching the clouds, just the time when school is beginning to be flooded with students.

What is she still doing in bed?

"Ah, crap!" (Y/N)'s body shot up as if she was being tested for her reflexes, "The sky! I'm gonna be late..."

In a hurry, she went to check if her siblings were awake yet...

*ೃ༄

"Ayaka-"

She opened the door to see nothing short of a fair haired girl, still cuddling with her blanket on the bed.

"Hey! We're gonna be late if we don't hurry now! Wake up, sleepy pig!"

"W...Wha...?" Groggily, the sleeping beauty opened her eyes, only to be met with the digits of an alarm clock in her face.

"6:53...Ah! I overslept!" Ayaka scrambled out of bed, almost dragging her blanket to the floor.

"Thank you for waking me up!"

And to the next room she goes.

*ೃ༄

"Ayato- Eh?"

There was no one to be seen in the room.

"He left without us! What an amazing brother you are...!"

And with a huff, she slammed the door shut and went back to her room to get ready.

*ೃ༄

"Goodbye, Koharu!" (Y/N) waved to the housekeeper.

"W-Wait, what about-" Ayaka was cut off.

"He left without us already. Him being partially in charge of the Inazuma Dept's student council affairs, he's probably gonna demerit us too!"