18

This is an illustration made by @nai_pizx (Twitter Handle) of Kazuha's "hand-eating" in Chapter 13

Please go follow them, they really deserve the attention!

*ೃ༄

My anxiety gnaws,
A shadow engulfs my soul,
Crashing down on me...

- 5, 7, 5 haiku; "The Falling Shadow"

*ೃ༄

Sleeping, and awakening. Maybe that is the true cycle of life.

(Y/N) had fallen asleep with a certain book in her embrace. She had forgotten to read it due to the recent events. Just before she wanted to read it, she happened to fall right to sleep.

It was far from a pleasant sleep, though.

This nightmare...This vision of sorts. A haiku that wrote itself into her mind.

(Y/N) woke up in a blur, wondering why that dream was recurring every single time she tried to fall back asleep last night.

Overthinking again, she thinks...

'Is it trying to foretell me the future?'

She wasn't the best at deciphering haikus, but when she saw it in her dream, an unsettling feeling welled up in her soul. It's like an accident was about to happen.

Just then, she happened to glance over to her sister, sleeping in a separate bed in the same room. She still seemed to be in a deep slumber.

Today, once again, there is no brother there to wake them up to go to school.

Needless to say, (Y/N) was very worried. Immediately, she flipped open the book she had slept alongside.

'Flip! To the page that might tell me what happens..!'

At this point, she was convinced it was some sort of fortune telling book. Where in the world did Lisa get this?

'A brown haired lady sipped on her warm cup of tea. Yes, the tea was so fine. It made her feel like an elegant noble.'

Was this the page...? Doesn't seem like it...

'They even say tea can fill you with confidence. Confidence...To do what?

Hmm...

She remembered she bought a ticket for a concert. This concert, that will be performed by the most popular girls in town, is currently everyone's conversation starters.