15

*ೃ༄

*ೃ༄

"Sister! Where did you go?" A fair haired girl ran towards her sister, after a long time of not being able to find her in school grounds.

Monday still hadn't ended yet.

"I was looking all over the school for you! Even Kazuha didn't know where you were!" She embraced her sister in a hug.

"Um...I..."

But (Y/N) really didn't know what to tell her.

"Were you skipping school? Literature isn't that boring, is it?"

"No, don't get me wrong! I read every single day, you know!" Seems like someone has forgotten her immense love for books.

"Then, where...?"

(Y/N) let out a heavy sigh, "...Brother got into a car accident."

And a short moment of silence...

"Brother...w-what?"

"I went to visit him in the hospital today. That's why I was gone for most of the time..." The (H/C) girl lowered her head, "I'm sorry."

"Oh..."

Ayaka seemed to be hurt by the news much more than (Y/N). She is her brother's biological sibling after all.

And Ayaka is the one person in her family to have always been sensitive to a thing called "loss". Maybe this accident was a reminder to her of how she lost her parents too.

But (Y/N) wouldn't be able to understand. She was adopted just before their deaths, and at that point, she didn't even know who they were.

"B-But don't be too down! Brother is doing quite well for a car accident victim...!" (Y/N) tried to reassure her sister.

As of now, the only one Ayaka has left is her big sister.

"Sister..." The fair haired girl tugged on (Y/N)'s sleeve, "Can you promise me that you won't get into an accident like them?"

She remembers asking Ayato this same question before. Clearly...He didn't keep that promise.

"I promise. But you better promise me the same thing!" (Y/N) said.

Because just like Ayaka, she would be all alone is her sister was gone too.

"Don't worry. I promise you, Sister."

Promise...

*ೃ༄

Tuesday, second day of Art Week.

Today, everyone's focus shifts to the appreciation and exhibitions of graphic arts.

As (Y/N) walked along the hallways, she admired all of the drawings that decorated the walls.