Side Ch: 母の日

Reminder: This chapter is not correlated to the main storyline at all.

Happy Mother's Day!

...

...

Today, on Mother's Day, everyone in Inazuma is having the time of their lives.

Beginning with on surprisingly happy note:

"Big feast, everyone! Today on Mother's Day, we're celebrating how well Sangonomiya Kokomi has treated us all in the orphanage. Let's all give a cheer for the best foster mom we have!"

"Thank you, Kokomi!!"

The Watatsumi Aquarium has a small extended building that serves as a place for children with to caretakers to stay in, called the "Watatsumi Orphanage".

For a place with such a sad name, on the inside, it was very lively and joyful. Perhaps even more joyful than your average normal family, surprisingly.

Everyone was enjoying themselves.

"Pass me the turkey please, Gorou!"

"Hey, please don't fight over the food! Take turns!"

"Aren't you gonna eat anything, Teppei?"

"Hey, this isn't just about food, it's to celebrate Mother's Day!"

It seemed like half of them were more interested in the food than the meaning behind the feast.

The teen who managed this building and entire aquarium alone still had, and still had to juggle in her school life, made it mean so much more for the orphans.

"Hahaha, I don't mind at all. Seeing everyone so happy and carefree like this, it makes me feel happy too." Sangonomiya herself said.

"The reason this orphanage was established by Orobashi was for this exact reason: so that kids like you could be happy."

And everyone gave Kokomi a final cheer for the night, thanking her for her hard work and being the mother figure they all wished for.

...

On a much more light hearted tone for this happy day:

Three prestigious siblings went around Inazuma City looking for things to buy as gifts for their own mother.

Two were twin sisters, and the other was the little brother pushing his oldest sister's wheelchair.