2

*ೃ༄

*ೃ༄

"Good morning, Ms. Lisa." The (H/C) haired girl stepped quietly through the sienna coloured doors, waving a book to the library supervisor, who once again was there, also reading books in her lonesome.

"Good morning to you too, dear. You're quite early today." The purple clad librarian remarked, flipping another page of her novel.

"Ahah, yes..." The (H/C) student walked towards a shelf, labeled ' Fiction: Romance ', and slid her borrowed book into the empty space, "I just wanted a bit more time for myself today. The first class will be rough."

"Is it P.E.? You definitely don't seem like someone who likes action. . ." Lisa gazed up from her book.

"You know me. I am trash at any physical work..." She released her breath in a sigh, "And I'd bet we're playing dodgeball again. No doubt it's a fun sport, but the moment people start aiming straight at your face...!"

And nearly everyday, when no one was around in the dimly lit library, the (H/C) haired girl would pour her endless thoughts out to the library supervisor, while the lady only quietly listened.

"The last time, the ball hit my face so hard that when I visited the infirmary, Barbara told me that there was a crack on my nose...!" She sighed once more.

"Oh my...If I'm not mistaken, there should be an option to drop our of the activity, no? You would surely have some marks deducted in your merit, but..." Lisa trailed off.

"Eheh...I would like to do that, but..." (Y/N)'s fingers traced over the spines of the books on the same shelf, reading over the titles, "My grades will not make up for the lack of merit points."

"Surely a shame..." Lisa looked back at her book, "If only we weren't in different education departments, I would definitely want to help you."

Sometimes, the (H/C) girl wondered if separating students and teachers into different education departments were even necessary.

Currently, only three departments were open. The Mondstadt Dept , The Liyue Dept , and the one she herself was involved in, The Inazuma Dept.

There doesn't seem to be any particular reason for this to be such a thing, and (Y/N) definitely does not see any benefits in it. It only limits the potential of students when unable to discuss educational matters with teachers or students from a different department.

The Principal, or as she calls herself - The Heavenly Principal, has her eyes constantly making sure that everyone does not interact with each other in a way that brings benefit to their studies.