4

*ೃ༄

*ೃ༄

A (H/C) haired girl stared outside from the window view.

Her irises gazed directly at the beautiful maple tree that stood tall on the ground below.

'That book that Lisa gave me...'

Her eyebrows furrowed, '...Something is scarily odd.'

All sound was filtered from out from her ears, as she seemed to be living in her own world amongst the clouds...

"(Y/N)?" Until a pair of fingers snapped in front of her eyes, "Earth to (Y/N)?"

"A-Ah! Huh?" The (H/C) girl shook her head in shock, "What? Uh?"

She turned her head towards the person standing beside her seat in the classroom, "Yo! It's lunch break now, why are you still here?"

The person beside her had blonde hair, and wore a bright smile, "You're not tired, are you? Hey, I could share some food with you so you'll regain some energy!"

"...Just let her sleep, Yoimiya. Sleeping helps you grow taller..." Another student stood beside her, rubbing her eyes tiredly.

"You're...Naganohara Yoimiya, right?" The (H/C) girl asked, "The heir to that fireworks company...!"

Why would such a famous person suddenly come up to a loner...?

"Ahaha, hey, that's not important right now. Wanna eat with us, though?" Yoimiya held out her packaged bento, "I've wanted to ask you for a while now, to be honest!"

"Uh..." (Y/N)'s hands reached into her desk to grab her own bento box, decorated with pretty embroidered patterns of clouds and cranes. She pondered her course of action.

Though she does have siblings in the same school, as well as the same ED, she rarely gets to spend time with them in school.

Her brother is constantly working and worrying about student council affairs, not even eating much.

Her sister is always taking lunch break to practice her dancing, only eating in the Drama room with her fellow clubmates. Especially when Art Week is nearing, her sister must work even harder.

(Y/N) herself, on the other hand...

"I can go with you, sure...!"

"...I guess eating can also make grow you taller..." The short girl beside Yoimiya slowly dozed off to sleep.