Connection Event [1]

*ೃ༄

*ೃ༄

Connection Event:
"The Heir of the Shogun"

*ೃ༄

"I'm relieved, then. My brother always finds them sleep-inducing, and my sister doesn't have the time to listen. I'm glad you two could be the ones to hear some Inazuman history." Makoto smiled.

"I'm very, very glad..."

Inside the Inazuma Dept. Music Club, there were only three people.

A rock and roll musician, an opera singer, and a koto player.

The three seemed to have already established a good bond with each other through the magical connection of music.

"*Cough cough*" The koto player didn't seem to be in good physical shape.

"Are you okay, Makoto?" The opera singer asks.

"Ah. I'll be fine. I'm only a bit unwell, but some music and tea can make me better." The purple haired koto player smiled in reassurance.

Time flew by as they chatted away. About anything at all. Music? School? Life itself?

But it felt like time slowed down for the purple haired student, instead.

Maybe it's because she just wanted to relish in the moment of being able to converse freely with others again.

Yet soon, it was time to go.

"We'll see you again tomorrow, Mako!" The rock and roll musician grinned, standing up and getting ready to leave.

"Bye now, my friends. It was nice meeting you both today." She waved.

"Will you be staying here on your own?" The opera singer asked.

The magenta eyes of Makoto slowly looked to the ground in sadness, "Yes...I need to clean up some things in the clubroom first. Of course..."

In reality, she couldn't leave.

In reality, she simply...was physically unable to stand up easily.

"This place already seems really tidy though..." The punk looking girl commented, "Well, good luck with it then!"

"Hehe. Goodbye..."

And no one knows, not even her sister.

Well...No one knows, besides one other person. Someone who might've been the reason she was this physically incapable in the first place.