10

*ೃ༄

*ೃ༄

"This is...Poetry Hall." The (H/C) girl read from the map she was just recently given.

And directly correlating to what was written, the windows were also decorated with hanging papers, and words that were written on them, forming poems.

All of them seem to be the poems compiled from the many that were written from each generation of Inazuma Dept students.

Now, one is wondering how the Liyue and Mondstadt ones look like.

"Hello, hello! Excuse me!" (Y/N) heard a person nearby, calling out as if they were a street vendor.

She looked around, trying to find the source of the voice, "...Hm?"

"Yeah, you! The girl with the (H/C) hair!" The voice said.

(Y/N) finally turned to the correct angle, and saw a girl with brown hair, waving for her to come over.

Anxiously, the (H/C) girl walked closer, as she seemingly approached a classroom with a banner in front of it.

"Literature Club"

It says.

"Hello! My name is Hu Tao, and welcome to the Literature Club!" The brunette smiled, "And I know it sounds like that one horror game on Steam, but bear with me, please!"

"Literature Club? Is Kazuha in here?" Knowing that, (Y/N) hoped she could find him here.

"Kazu...Haa?? Sorry, I was literally forced to join a random club just today!" Hu Tao said, "I just really like poetry, so I decided to join this one."

"What...? Forced to join- Does that mean you weren't in a club already? What department are you from?" (Y/N) asked.

"Ahh, no one ever informs the Liyue Department about anything...! Joining the Literature Club was an impromptu decision after learning that this week is Art Week last minute!"

"Ahem! Excuse my unimportant rants! You just happen to look identical to another friend of mine, so please come in and check out some poetry performances!" Hu Tao smiled.

"Oh, sure-"

"To the afterlife we go ~ !"

The brunette pulled (Y/N) inside the bright classroom.

*ೃ༄

"Poetry competition. All contestants must write a poem about the given topic, and them perform it on stage within the time limit of an hour."

"The style of poetry is not restricted."

Somewhere in another school, they were celebrating Art Week as well.