Chapter '12

'𝟏𝟐 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞

..,..

THE DAY was clouded as slow droplets of water started to fall.

Wanda grabbed a newspaper and covered her head as her other hand held some grocery bags, the girl walked trying to cover her hair from the harsh rain that was now starting to fall.

She approached her car and placed the bags away as she slid into the drivers seat.

Wanda sighed and started up her car to drive back to the house.

The girl stopped at a red light and saw a mother and father crossing the street with their daughter.

The witch smiled at seeing how happy the little girl was with her parents. Somehow it lead her to think about her and Kol. And the two children who kept calling her name, Wanda couldn't pinpoint where the voices were coming from but what Strange had been able to tell her, those children were from the future.

Wanda looked at her hand that was placed on the steering wheel and smiled, her engagement ring was placed on her ring finger.

The light turned green and the witch took off.

..,..

Wanda parked her car in the driveway, she grabbed her bags and headed inside the house.

The girl placed the bags and keys on the counter and walked away, passing a pictured frame of her and Kol.

The witch took a bottled sparkling water out of the fridge and went to the shelf above her fireplace.

She looked over her pictures with the Mikaelson's. Her eyes landed on the one with Hope, it was from the night she left. The picture was taken when the two were laughing together, and none other than Klaus had caught the moment.

Wanda hadn't noticed when Klaus slipped all these pictures of her and the Mikaelson's before she left, but she owed him everything because of it. These pictures kept her going, letting her know that they would be there for when she would return.

But Wanda remembered her conversation with the one and only Sorcerer Supreme.

"What are you trying to say Strange?" Wanda asked the wizard.

"I am saying that because of all this imbalance in the multiverse, years have passed in different realties, more time than should have." Doctor Strange told the witch.

Wanda furrowed her brows, "How much time has passed for them?"

"Well it's been a year since you've arrived back here..." Strange trailed off as he looked through some books.

"Roughly around 4-5 years? Kinda hard to keep track of everyone's time line all at once since the imbalance, but I believe that should be fairly accurate."