Chapter '18

'𝟏𝟖 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐌𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧

....,....

"WANDA"

The red head twitched in her sleep as an eerie voice whispered from the back of her mind.

"You've finally seen your future."

Kol heard as the girl began to breath heavily. The vampire sat up as he looked over to his fiance who had a terrified expression embedded on her.

"Release your full potential. You can save them, save your family. But everything has it's price."

Wanda awoke with a loud gasp and sat up immediately. What the fuck was that?

"Wanda"

The girl conjured up her powers aiming her magic towards the voice. Kol was sent flying into the wall, but Wanda had thrown too much power at him. Once his back impacted against the wall his spine snapped knocking out the vampire.

The Maximoff witch looked horrified at the sight she had created. She jumped out of bed and ran over to the original placing his head onto her lap. He was temporarily dead.

Klaus stormed into the bedroom with a worried expression. "What the bloody hell happened?"

Wanda couldn't even process what she had just done. If he wasn't immortal, she would have killed him. Him. Her other half. All because she wasn't in control.

The hybrid walked over to where the girl was kneeled and spotted his brother. "Wanda?"

"I was having a nightmare when Kol caught me off guard. I didn't mean to." her voice slightly cracked at the end. It didn't matter that he was gonna wake up soon. She killed him. What on earth had been going on with herself?

"Wouldn't be the first time his neck was snapped." Klaus teased but his smile faded when he saw Wanda's eyes.

The hybrid kneeled down next to her and placed a hand on her shoulder. "It was an accident, Wanda. Don't beat yourself up about it."

But Wanda couldn't just let this incident slide. She watched herself kill Rebekah, someone she thought of as her sister. She also attacked Adira, her very own daughter.

Agatha Harkness' words came flooding back into her.

You will always damn those near you

The witch had said Wanda was no hero. The prophecy about the Scarlet Witch... was it coming true?

You're destiny is to destroy the world

The red head clenched her hands as voices purged her mind.

She was beginning to think no matter what she did, she would always have the same ending. She knew they're were different versions of herself living in the multiverse.