Chapter '17

17' 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬

..,..

COLD, THE ONLY word to describe the atmosphere. A breeze flew through the quiet streets of New Orleans.

Anyone who looked in from the outside could tell something wasn't right with the city. Unknown truths lied there, as well as unexplained deaths.

Wanda Maximoff was a women on a mission as she strut through the French Quarter. Her eyes held a fierce glare at anyone who looked her way.

The witch extended her hands and broke down the door to an apartment loft. Red magic encircling the hinges that were once in one piece.

"Where are my kids." were the only words that left her lips as she came face to face with Elijah Mikaelson and a worried Hayley Marshall.

"I don't know. They were said they were going to study for an exam." the original explained.

Wanda stormed passed the couple as she made her way into the room that belonged to Wiccan. The youngest twin.

The room was a mess. Blankets set as if a wind storm had passed by and destroyed everything.

The red head inspected every corner of the room, throwing things in hope of finding something, anything that would lead to her missing children.

Then, she found it. Her very own darkhold under a pile of clothes. Wanda narrowed her eyes as she kneeled down picking the grimoire up. She delicately examined the pages. Her fingers ran over the page that was left open, she clicked her tongue as she realized what had happened.

The witch walked back out the room and Niklaus had joined them in the living room.

"I heard my nephews were missing." the hybrid crossed her arms.

The Scarlet Witch raised her hand that held the darkhold. They're eyes immediately went wide with shock at seeing that book here. They knew Wanda always kept it away.

"Found this in Wiccan's room. And that's not even the worst part." the red head began to explain. "What could be worse?" Hayley questioned as she stuffed her hands into her coat pockets.

"I found a specific page left open. A time traveling spell. From the looks of it, they performed it."

Elijah furrowed his brows as he spoke up, "How? I thought they didn't have the magic for it."

"Wiccan is a bit like me. He's strong, maybe even a little too much. I had been training him to gain better control but I didn't think it would come back to bite me in the ass." Wanda stressed.