Chapter '20

𝟐𝟎' 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐂𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐃𝐨𝐰𝐧

...,...

WICCAN AND ADIRA walked side by side as they made they're way into the field to watch the football game taking place.

It was vampire's vs. werewolf's.

"I'm rooting for the vampires." Adira told her brother. "Then I'll root for werewolf. Let's hope they don't lose this time." Wiccan sighed as they sat down on the benches.

"Well they both have an advantage since you know super strength." the young girl added. Adira reached into her bag and pulled out two bags of veggie chips and handed one to her brother.

"Thanks sis" Wiccan grinned as he ripped open the bag and began crunching on them.

Adira shook her head and looked into her backpack to see the other bag of chips, it was for Hope. But they're tribrid cousin was still nowhere to be seen.

"Hey have you seen Hope?" the blonde boy questioned his sister with curious eyes. Adira shook her head, "I haven't seen her since lunch."

A brunette girl sat in front of the twins turned, "She's in the headmasters office."

"What? Why?" the Mikaelson's questioned in sync.

"She turned a students hair lime green."

Adira and Wiccan gaped at the young girl. "You wouldn't happen to know who?" she asked with a smile.

"None other than Lizzie Saltzman. You should have heard the shriek she let out, would've made a perfect alarm." the girl laughed.

Adira clenched her jaw, only Hope does something like this for revenge.

"Thanks uh..." Wiccan trailed off not knowing the girls name.

"Penelope Park." she smiled.

"Thank you Penelope." Adira smiled at her as she grabbed her brother and yanked him up from the seats. "Where are we going?" the boy yelped as he followed his sister.

"To try and save Hope's ass."

...,...

"I hope you have a good explanation for you're actions." Alaric crossed his arms as he stared at the Mikaelson teen.

"Oh there is."

"Enlighten me."

"You're daughter was being a stuck up prat."

The human male let out a deep sigh as he rubbed his temple. "Hope, you can't just create chaos because someone bothers you."

The tribrid let out a scoff, the witch should be happy all she had gotten was a new hair color.