Chapter '19

𝟏𝟗' 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐦 𝐁𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦

...,...

WANDA COULDN'T sleep. She refused to. The red haired witch always saw the death of those she loved the moment her eyes shut. It would be a recurring nightmare.

Only she was starting to believe they weren't dreams but visions from the near future. And that terrified her.

Kol knew something was terribly wrong with his fiance. He could feel it, everyday the Maximoff distanced herself more. It was beginning to get worrisome.

Wanda was in the kitchen washing dishes the three children of the house left after eating breakfast.

Kol stepped into the kitchen and crossed his arms as he watched his lover.

"Instead of taking out whatever the hell is going on to that ceramic plate, why don't you talk to me?"

The witch looked down to see she had been scrubbing the same plate for the last 10 minutes.

"Talk about what? I didn't think there was anything to talk about." Wanda lied, she despised keeping things from Kol but she thought it was best he didn't know.

The Mikaelson sighed, "Lying isn't going to get me to leave you alone darling."

"I'm fine Kol, so go do something productive like dust the house okay?" Wanda finished rinsing the last cup and grabbed a rag to dry off her hands and walked past the original.

Kol never had such a difficult time getting something out of Wanda. Which is why it was beginning to worry him. What had the witch so on edge?

...,...

"You've been feeling something off about mom too?" Wiccan questioned his older sister. The young girl nodded and pursed her lips, "Moms mental barriers are wicked strong and nothing can get through them but there have been some occasions where they're weaker and less guarded. Mom's mind sounds like a loud static radio but instead of static, it's voices."

"What do you mean?"

"It sounds like thousands of voices all whispering at once, they sound weird, eerie, and creepy." Adira felt a chill run down her spine as she remembered what they sounded like.

Wiccan tilted his head, "But that doesn't mean there's something wrong with mom."

The Mikaelson mutant lowered her voice as she spoke to her brother, "It's what they're saying. Something about destruction, chaos, and death, a lot of death."

The blonde boy widened his eyes, "Well anything with death isn't good. At all."

The twins exchanged worried looks and looked back down at they're lunch boxes. Students began to pile into the cafeteria for lunchtime.