Chapter '30

𝟑𝟎' 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐛𝐲𝐞

..,..

THE WHOLE WORLD CAME TO a stop for Kol Mikaelson.

It was as if there was no oxygen left in the air, because he couldn't breath. The vampire watched blood seep from his lovers wound.

"No!" Wanda's older self shrieked. The glanced around in panic as she felt herself begin to slowly slip away from existence.

Kol rushed as he caught Wanda's limp body. The vampire kneeled onto the ground as the sharp shard of glass pierced her heart.

Kol gently shook her head, "Wanda, Wanda. Please, wake up. Wake up!"

The vampire gripped her head and attempted to shake her awake, "Come on, you can't leave me." he watched in pure terror as the red heads sea green eyes no longer held any sign of life in them.

Kol extended his wrist and sank his fangs into his skin before pressing the seeping blood to Wanda's mouth. The blood ran out the sides of her lips as she made no move to drink it.

Kol's lower lip trembled as he surveyed her unlively expression, "This can't be happening." he croaked out before clutching her head to his chest. The Mikaelson let out a strangled cry as he held onto her body.

Klaus glanced back as he heard the cry his youngest brother let out. The hybrid's lips parted in fear as he noticed a familiar figure lying limp in his grasp.

2045 Wanda watched with an empty stare before closing her eyes as she watched herself slowly disintegrate before snapping out of existence.

Klaus watched with wide eyes as Rebekah approached the two.

"Kol?" the blonde whispered.

The vampire sobbed into the witch's hair as he held onto what was left of her. Rebekah silently gasped seeing her best friend. She covered her mouth with her palm as tears began to sting her eyes. Her partner in crime had fallen.

"Please, please don't go." Kol sniffled as he tightened his grip on her.

Elijah approached his sister from behind and placed a comforting hand onto her shoulder. Rebekah trembled before feeling a tear stray down her cheek. The Scarlet Witch was gone.

Hope and Freya joined them and the tribrid fell to her knees, she couldn't take it anymore. First her mother, and now, her beloved aunt. To what end?

Hope held her stomach as she fought back a cry threatening to escape her. Freya kneeled before her niece and hugged the young girl. Hope felt herself crumble in the witch's hold.

Elijah pressed his lips into a firm line. Everything Wanda did for the family, and this was still the outcome. Wanda's beautiful and shining soul who gave up everything for their survival. He would miss her, mora than he thought possible. She deserved more than what life had given her.