Chapter '14

𝟏𝟒' 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐬

..,..

WANDA HELPED Hayley prep the table for dinner they were having tonight. Marcel and Rebekah were on their way back and the blonde still didn't know the witch returned.

The Mikaelson's decided it would be better for her to find out when she arrived.

Wanda took out some place mats as Hayley placed the wine cups on each placement. Candles were lit on the table filling the air with a pumpkin scent.

"Hayley isn't Hope's birthday coming up?"

The hybrid turned towards the girl and nodded, "Yeah, she's turning fifteen. How did you remember?"

"A bit difficult to forget when you technically died that day and I was basically tortured." Wanda clenched her jaw. She turned to grab utensils from the drawer.

Hayley chuckled and turned around to continue setting the table, "You aren't wrong there, Hope doesn't like doing much for her birthday actually."

"Understandable, not every kid wants a grand party or whatever."

The two women finished up the dinner table as Klaus walked in. "Rebekah's almost here."

"We're done with dinner," Wanda nodded as she pushed in a chair.

The red head walked over to the sink and washed her hands before looking over the table to make sure everything was set.

"Nik, go get everyone." the witch glanced at him.

The hybrid sighed before walking out the kitchen once more. Within the next second Kol, Freya, Hope, Elijah, and Keelin walked in along with Klaus.

"Everyone take a seat, the other two just pulled up front." Hayley told the family.

They all sat in their designated seats. Wanda slid into her chair that was next to Kol.

Footsteps could be heard approaching, "Well don't start without me." Rebekah said until her eyes landed on Wanda.

The vampire dropped the wine she was holding making Marcel quickly catch it before it could hit the ground.

"You're messing with my bloody mind." Rebekah squealed, the witch laughed as she stood from her seat embracing the original who ran over to her.

"You wish." Wanda chuckled as the blonde had a tight hold on her.

"I missed you so much."

"I missed you too Beks."

The original pulled back with a bright smile and looked around, "Seems as if the family is whole once again."

..,..