Chapter '15

'𝟏𝟓 𝐒𝐚𝐥𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐁𝐨𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥

..,..

"ADIRA, PST. Adira wake up."

The young girl groaned and rolled over, "What do you want Wiccan?"

The dirty blonde boy fumbled with his hands, "I had another dream." he quietly muttered. Hearing this, Adira finally sat up and faced her brother.

"Was it bad?"

Wiccan looked up and gave her a firm nod. The girl sighed and leaned over to hug him. "It's just a dream, Wiccan. It can't hurt you."

"But it felt so real.... I saw you die." the boy whispered.

"Dreams are a place where your imagination runs wild. I'm not going anywhere, it's almost impossible to get rid of me. Go get some sleep. Mom and Dad will start to worry." Adira tried to comfort her brother.

Wiccan sighed and reluctantly agreed. He got up from his sisters bed and made his way over to his own. The twelve year old boy bundled himself back up in the blankets and closed his eyes.

The way the dream it felt, it didn't feel like it was just a figment from his imagination. It felt real.

..,..

"So you're sending them to school?" Hayley questioned the red headed Maximoff. Wanda opened up a cabinet to reach for three bowls as she responded, "Well yeah, I mean they need to learn something. Plus socializing is always good. It's something that actually helps in the real world."

"Good luck. I'm sure they'll have plenty to say there."

Wanda sighed, "I know not everyone likes school but it's not like they can just not learn something. Plus, Hope's school isn't that boring."

"More trouble is stirred. I got six calls from her school once." Hayley leaned against the door way.

"What for?"

"She lit a students textbooks on fire for speaking badly about us."

Wanda placed three cereal bowls onto the table with a side of cut up fruit. "Sounds like something a Mikaelson witch would." she smiled.

Just at that moment Wiccan and Adira walked right into the kitchen. "Coco puffs. My favorite." the boy cheered as he sat at the table.

"Morning mom. Aunt Hayley." Adira kindly greeted as she joined her brother.

"Hope's in the bathroom if you were wondering." Wiccan told his aunt.

"Thank you. I'll go rush her out of there then because if not she'll take hours." Hayley said as she walked out.

"You two ready for school?"

Wiccan spit out his cereal, "I'm sorry, school?"

Wanda crossed her arms as she looked at her children, "Yes, school. I'm taking you over to sign you two up. Hope will be with you two so it shouldn't be a problem."