( 💓1)

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 1

At CENTRE MALL

A man in his early 30s is buying kid's stuff.

No, he doesn't have a child but it is for orphanage kids, it's his grandparent's anniversary and her grandmother used to do so on this particular day with her husband, but she died a few years back, but his grandfather still continued this as a ritual from the last 5 years.

But a month back he had a minor heart attack so he was totally bound to take rest.

So now their grandson, Rohit Mehra took that responsibility.

He bought some toys, chocolates, and clothes for the kids. And headed back to his car and drove to the orphanage- LITTLE ANGELS.

He parked his car and was at the entrance of the LITTLE ANGELS.

He was trying to take out all the things out from the boot of the car.

Keypt: WAS TRYING!

An older lady saw this, and smile made its way on her lips.

The young man was good built, tall and muscular, bit yet can't handle all the stuffs alone.

He had quite a resemblance to his grandmother, and that old lady took him to be Mehra's only grandson.

She was surprised to see the dedication and care they show to the kids of her orphanage.
That old lady was the Orphanage caretaker, Mrs. Swati Patel.

"Sansh, beta go and help bhaiya." (Child..., elder brother)

Mrs. Patel called for a young boy playing not-so-far from her. He is a young boy in his early 20's, and eldest among the other kids.

Soon enough Sansh and Rohit both took a few bags and started to go inside the area.

Rohit was happy seeing the smiling faces of those kids.

Kids mingled with him soon, and requested him to play with him, Rohit too took participation whole heartedly in it.

With the permission Mrs. Patel, they started playing blindfold hide-and-seek.

Rohit was one who is the seeker, so his job is now to find the kids.

He counted till 20 and announced loudly, "I'm coming to find you all!"

And he took little steps around the place but was confound to find no one in the whole living room.

He heard giggles in old croaky voice. He decipered it as of Mrs. Patel's and thought to cheat a little and lowered his blindfold a little, "Where are they?" He whispered in a hushed voice.

Seeing him lowering the blindfold, Mrs. Patel gasped, she said, narrowing her eyes, "Cheating!"

Mrs. Patel covered her mouth to lower her laugh a little at his question but nonetheless signaled him towards the lawn.

Rohit smiled wider and winked at her for the great help and tightened his blindfold a little again.

With slow steps, he moved towards the small playground, the orphanage had, while tapping his hands on near things, to maintain his balance.

But his poor luck, he wasn't able to find a kid for the last 5 minutes!

Again, Rohit's fav thing he did, i.e., cheating.

He again removed his blindfold and ran his gaze in semi-circular motion.

Instead of his gaze catching kids, it catches a woman who is a few feet away from him.