(👁️2)

Cσɳϝҽʂʂισɳʂ σϝ ԋҽαɾƚ

[A/T: These lines suits them, right?😆😉]

She opened her eyelids and asked him, "About what u are talking?" And Aman smiled a little and said one word which again made her shocked

"Boxing...", and there she froze in her place, Is he serious, or is he trying to push my limits? her mind was not able to accept the words they exchanged in these few seconds.

"Trust me, when I had said u that time that I don't want ur talent to get wasted, I wasn't lying! And I was waiting for us to come back from our parents home first to here, so u could start ur training from a good coach here, and prepare urself ...and give ur best.", Aman said while cupping her cheeks and kissing her forehead after he said his thoughts to her.

And Sanya just found her eyes to again for tears, but this time its happiness, and even more than that Aman want me to continue boxing..., she thought and rubbed her eyes with the back of her hand and murmured a little, "Sachhi(Truly), u ...u want me to...", she isn't able to complete the sentence, but Aman understands her emotion and makes her sit on the near chair and forward a glass filled with water towards her lips and sighed her to drink her first. After having a sip, she was going to keep the glass down, but Aman stopped her and gave her a hard look that says First drink.

And like an obedient child, she drank the whole glass, and then Aman took out his phone and showed her some images of boxing coaching centers...and asked her to see which will suit her.

And it was again hard for her to hold back her tears, but this time Aman passed her glare and said, "Don't start to cry again, u r not a crybaby...right?" and cupped her face and kissed her forehead. These small gestures have always taken her heart... His affection, respect, and sincerity have made a wide place in my heart.

"I can't see u crying and destroying ur dreams like that!" He said firmly, now keeping his forehead above hers, their breaths getting mixed, and then she doesn't know but she got a sudden feeling that It's not right... What will his parents say? Our family? Our Neighbours? And in whole lot OUR SOCIETY...?? Won't they question me and him, then our family, after they will approve? She thought!