The Gordian Knot 🪢

❝ Love has no definition, no form, no state

Love has
no definition,
no form,
no state.
It blow like wind,
Creating  passage  of  its  own,
Freeze like ice and
melts like water.
Love is dark and Stormy.
Thunders of time,
Splits the lovers apart.
But it also nourishes them,
like the rain does to a plant .

Blooming them into
beautiful creatures.

"Do you also believe that we'll be together for the next 7 lives also?"

A woman questioned, jumping on top of the man who was silently taking a nap on the couch.

A bewildered expression came from the man when he opened his eyes and think it would be another spicy daydreams he was having.

He has now wrapped his arm around her, and she adjusted herself comfortably.

"Tell," She chipped again, with sparks of childishness in her eyes.

"Huh? What are you questioning?" He asked, eyeing her with haze.

This isn't the dream where we are going on an adventurous ride?  His mind questioned him sadly.

"Do you believe that we'll be together for the next 7 lives?" She said after taking a deep breath because he always frustrates her like that.

Repeat! Repeat and Repeat...
This is what he will ask!

"Ummm

Well..." He kept a hand on his chin in a thoughtful way.

Now hearing his wife's clear short question of no reason, his mind is in aww!

"Ouch!" He yelped next, as his trésor had given her strongest punch at his chest.

"You always do this!" She huffed and turned in his lap only. Crossing her hands around her chest, to show anger, but it only made her look more cute.

He was amused at the sight. A smile tugged at his lips, but he loves to tease her.

So this is it.

"Because you are like this. So I'm like this," he said while shrugging his hands then again wrapping it around her waist to pull her closer with his left hand. And his right hand went to pinch her nose.

"Ouchhh!" She shouted, dramatically, adding more chorus to it.

We'll if they decide to play along like this, then this would not end!

"I would love to," A whisper came from his side as he rubbed his bearded chin on her spongy cheeks, annoying her.

Well someone have to be mature, and proceed with it. So here we go.

"What?" She pouted and asked in a serious tone, but also snuggled with him more.

"I would love to be with you, In each and every birth I take. As your partner, better half, someone whom you find to be near you in every step,"

The words, carrying sincerity he above boarded.

"Does that mean you also believe in this myth?" She questioned, still not satisfied with the statement.

"Ours is an eternal bond! Trust me," he said, holding her chin.

"Just like the Gordian Knot. No one can part the strings of our faith. Mine is written to be entwined with you, in Each and Every life," he said just before his lips landed on hers, creating a passionate Knot.

"What Knot...?" She questioned as she come in senses after his lips withdrew from her's.

He chuckled seeing her confused face, questioning gaze, and wet lips!

Oh lord, how he wants to swallow it all again.
And he did it.

Compared to the first time, it's less weird.

He doesn't want to taste that lemon flavour again from her lips, he always wants her, in an all natural way. Not covered in any so-called organic products too.

This time he feeds his soul till he gets the whimper and moans with her struggling to keep up with him.

His lips soon dragged themselves down from her lips to the jaws, slowly travelling down to the neck, and reaching the bone of love, and he bit the collarbone making her grip on his shoulder more tight.

And with this, their moments got more intimate, and passionate.

Her questions were not answered, but yet answered in a way.
The love he conveys to her, is so unique for her, it was always and will be, for he knows the value of consent to the understanding of taking charges, and the time he should leave that too.

And with this, they even tel the faith, to write them, and pair them, for rest of their lives.

.

.

.

24/9/22

WORDS COUNT: 812

Holllaaa Amisos

What's your thought on this short story?
Ya just a little one, on the Gordian Knot.

The Knot itself has a long-short story, y'all can read and know that.

Diving into this story,
It's a little one.
A piece of mine.

Do share ur views!!

Have a good day or night

Bye!!
Stay safe~

Bye!!Stay safe~