A Sip of Love 🍹

A woman was holding her husband's biceps, leaning her head on his shoulder, the couple was sitting on a seat near the beach, and a Coconut was placed in her lap which they were sharing with their respective straws

"Mmm, stop!" The women shouted.

"Mmm?" (What) The man asked, still sipping coconut-water, and raising an eyebrow at his wife.

"You drink the most." She said in accusing-tone and snatched the coconut, removing his straw too.

"Heyy!" He whined.

"Nuu" (No) she childishly said, sticking her tongue out, she ran away.

It's not even a few seconds, and she found that her husband is not even following her.

The very thought of being left alone on the beach sulked her. So she just leaned on the nearest tree and started to sip on the reason, the Coconut.

She was frustrated not seeing the particular person her eyes and mind were wandering for.

"Ahh!!" She screamed, being terrified as the next second she felt strong arms coiled against her belly from the back of the tree.

"Shh!" As she heard that person's voice, her fear turned into anger...

Next second she felt his lips on her cheeks, wet and warm. Wet from the coconut water, and warm- it's their nature.

"Leave me, u stupid, Pagal, You scarred me Arvind." she said, and started to remove his hand, but it's too tight for her, or we could say she isn't using her full-strength because she liked him holding her.

"Did I?" he asked amusingly, to which she responded in a curt nod, and fake anger.

He leaves her, and comes in front of her, trapping her in-betwen him and treetrunk.

Her breath hitched, and she held the coconut more tightly in her hand. "Do u want to fight with me over a coconut?" she narrowed her eyes at his actions.

"Believe me mi cariño I can have war, for what I want." he said huskily, his thumb gazing at the corner of her lips, and he removed the tiny drop of the water and bring his thumb to his month and tasted the heavenly drink, with a taste of passion in it.

"No, I'm gonna have the drink to myself." saying this she pulled the coconut more into herself.
But the one straw in it was taken by Arvind for the time being. And she huffed in annoyance seeing the straw in his hand.

"You can't let me have my favorite drink also on our anniversary..." Her cheeks look like they are filled with Gulab Jamun, a perfect temptress she us looking.