(😉2)

I muttered the girl's name, who is been playing from my hormones for a year without her knowing

She even greatly help me to get distracted from my broken relationship. Her words, which were like golden pillars, had me wrapped all around her, especially her books!

But to my utter shock, when I got the girl whom I used to call Love of My life  re-entered, I didn't feel anything.

Lisa, my Love, the girl I had been dating for 3 years.

She is a year younger than me, but we had been in the same class since school time.

A year before, due to a misunderstanding on her side, she detached herself from me.

But she realized her mistake, and want to be in a relationship with me again.

And I agreed.

But the desire I had for her, has died down with time.

It's like someone had thrown a bucket of cold water on my burning soul already.

I realized I didn't feel the same amount of love and wantonness I used to feel for her 3 years ago, or even at the time she was leaving me, and I wept for her till hours.

The kisses were not as passionate as they were....
The will to try new things is no longer blazing as they did in the early days of my break up too.

✍️
✍️
✍️

Navin, who was sitting beside me, seemed to catch my word and narrowed his eyes at me.

Aghh, how I let myself spill that forbidden name? I thought cursing myself.

"What's with her?" Navin asked narrowing his eyes, and his actions were clearly saying I won't accept a lie.

I exhaled soundly, and said, "It's nothing-" but before I could say anything, he disrupted my whole balance.

I had kept my hands under my head on the bench, but he jerked me and took my right hand from under my head.

Now he is standing in front of me, and I'm still decrypting why he took sudden action.

He bent down a little, still holding my right arm in his firm grip.

And suddenly his hands gripped my collar tightly, pulling me near him.

"Don't you think to get near her!" He said through gritted teeth. Too inaudible for any other person in the park to hear him.

Well the park also doesn't have much kids due to the chilling weather.

I know he treated her like his sister, and care for her much, but he can't be like this? I tried to figure out.

"I know you care for her. I had always heard about her from you. Avanya this, Avanya that... But I don't have any bad intention. It's just I like h-"