(👁3)

Yσυ αɾҽ ɱყ HαႦιƚ! 

"WHAATTT THE HELL AMAN?" I heard loud shriek of my wife, and felt a pillow getting hit on my face!

Doggoned it! 

My wife od always a fireball  it's my mistake to think she is cute like jelly-

"How many times? Just how many times Aman?" She screamed again. 

Well, You can say that till my last breathe, my dear fireball And  I won't stop doing this, till my last breathe!!

I thought to say, but backed off knowing it surely will be my last breathe, and my last day as a human in this body! 

"Shameless creatures you all men are!" She huffed and circled her arms against her chest.

Well, my wife is still not able to get used to me coming out of shower just in a towel!!

She always says this.

I shrugged like always thinking about this.

"WEAR IT!" She screamed throwing my T-shirt at my face. I control my smile while removing that stupid T-shirt and throw that on bed. 

I love to hear her shouting at me, she looks so cute when she is angry and flushed both.

"Don't be this angry, Madam." I moved towards her, while she was combing her hairs in front of dressing table. 

"And how many times I'll say u not to Madam me?" She said raising her one eyebrow?

Did she think I'll get scared? Thinking this I also raised my eyebrows. And said wiping my hair, "You are my madam" and winked at her.

Well believe me when I say, never, I repeat, never ever try to mess with your woman who is more strong than you! And when you literally made her this strong!

I mean, after our marriage she was working randomly in our house, she lost so much weight due to stress and all. But after we went to her training centre her coach instructed her a proper diet, then only she might be qualified. And guess, I feed her, taking and fetching her to and from her training centre most times. And at times become her most perfect punching bag!