(💘6)

┏━°❀•°: ⚘ :°•❀°━┓
Stretched till yards
was the mat of truth,
Under the
layers of thin lies.
Just remove the cover,
Truth will be unveiled.
┗━°❀•°: ⚘ :°•❀°━┛

Tale_teller03

The party was on full swing, if we can say it according to a kids logic

Slow kids music was playing. Kids were paired and playing passing the pillow.

We were also clapping for those who were performing dance or reciting poems as their tasks.

Kids now-a-days surely are talented.

Ahana is not in this bundle since she lost in the 7th round. She danced with Suraj, proving that he is her only boyfriend, in short we can say, she proved her loyalty *shaking head*

But suddenly I felt that she isn't here. A sudden fear crawled in me as I'm not feeling her following behind me by my dupatta.

"Bhabhi where is Ahana?" I finally excused from managing kids which I droped on Bhai and asked bhabhi who is in kitchen arranging juice for kids.

"Huh? She would be here only na?" Bhabhi narrowed her eyes finding my question to be very obvious.

"And she isn't even my child when u r here, you know? So search here, she would be around you only." She said and chuckled.

I moved to the hall again and start searching for her.

"Are we play hide hide?" Neyanta, another friend of Ahana asked me tilting her face as I'm lying on floor and searching fir her under bed.

"Hahah, no," I laughed at her cute expression of bewilderment.

"Then why u do this?" She asked again seeing my whole bend form.

"Ye-yes, yes we are! U had to find Ahana. Had u seen her?" I thought to use a smart way.

"I had seen her with her big bfh," (Boyfriend) she said finally pointing towards the upper floor which is Adhara's room.