(👁4)

Today's class was another amazing session

I was waiting for Aman to arrive soon in the parking lot, but he us no where!

Where he is?

Before I can ponder more on the thoughts I see a car in front of me.

"Finally u arrived? Were u busy today?" I asked as he always comes to pick me up the despite of his business schedule, Sometimes he even went in living room to do work while he think I was asleep.

I always noticed how dedicated he is to his work, but he also prioritize me.

"No" he said shaking his head and I settled beside him, And as usual he put the seat belt around me as I put my bag on back seat.

He took hold of my right hand and I thought that he might keep it on his thighs as usual but no he didn't instead he hold my hand with his both hands and starring at me like he wanted to say something, but didn't know how to.

"What happened Aman? Any problem" I asked rubbing his left trimmed beard with my other hand.

He leaned more into my touch. He needs comfort, I can sense that.

I hold him in a hug and held him tightly and soothed his back with my free hand.

"I'm fine!" He said after a few seconds of hugging.

Really he look more calmer then before.

I passed a gentle smile and withdrawal myself completely from him. Settling on my place, I looked at him as he didn't stated the car yet.

I was going to say something which his next words surprised me.

"Your parents have called me an hour ago. They asked how's ur new company and many more work-related questions." Finally he glanced towards me after saying that.

No, we did wrong by hiddling about my boxing! What if they start hating me because I lied? The thought is only suffocating.