(💘7)

┏━°❀•°: ⚘ :°•❀°━┓Before I can dip in ocean of love,Waves of lust hit me

┏━°❀•°: ⚘ :°•❀°━┓
Before I can dip in ocean of love,
Waves of lust hit me.
Grounded me in the grave.
┗━°❀•°: ⚘ :°•❀°━┛

"No bhabhi... Suraj is inculpable," Concluded Adhara.

Shikha was confused too at the sudden side shift of Adhara. Did she also choose her wrong doing husband over innocent and victim girl. All love and protectiveness gone for Ahana now? Shikha thought strangly staring at Adhara and Suraj.

"Bhabhi I'm not changing my opinion. As bhai said, we need proves to show police too. And I got one just! But it's not Suraj's deeds, I'm confirmed. And I'm thinking how hospital staffs were careless to notice this!" Adhara shared the thoughts and all were surprised listening her next words which proved Suraj innocent.

They had a different task in hand now!

Police and Hospital is not going to do anything, they understand. And who forced the little girl can be someone from the visitors only, they understand this.

"I know it's hard, but can I ask for forgiveness?" Shikha muttered in deep guilt knowing how selfless, and caring Suraj was and how selfishly she behaved.

"It's not your fault bhabhi. You are elder in relation so don't bow your head, but younger in age, so I didn't take your words seriously. And I can also understand that time a Mother was stating facts. You were right in many ways. I was stress about Ahana's condition back then, more than the claims you were putting. And finally knowing she wasn't that hurt physically, I'm relieved too. And instead of this guilt, if we bring the culprit in light, then it would be more good." Suraj said with determinatination and truthfulness.

"I need to go beta, your Mosi and mouse were also there." Suddenly Anamika, Adhara's mom spoke up, gathering attention of all. Especially Adhara's!