(●♡2)

ᏂᏋᏒ ᏖᏒᏬᏋ ᎥᎴᏋᏁᏖᎥᏖᎩ!

After a few minutes of torture, they spoke up and said about the man who sends them

"Mr. Goel, u remember?!" Abhinav asked already knowing the answer.

Colour from Arnav's face faded...

How can he not remember that person...

It has been 3 month of Arnav and Naina's marriage, Arnav is a Buisnessman for the outer world and to her too, i

It has been 3 month of Arnav and Naina's marriage, Arnav is a Buisnessman for the outer world and to her too, i.e, she is still unaware about being him a Mafia member!

Having people in their house is common, as he would say they were for some buisness perpose, until one day as usual she come with some tea and snacks to serve to one of Arnav's Buisness partner.

Naina put the tray down on the table and taking a cup she passed that to Arnav first, and then one to the other man present there.

But as soon as she saw the person's face, she was surprised!!

He is Mr. Nitin Goel.

Both Naina and Nitin were staring at each other for few seconds untill Arnav find it not in his liking and coughed. This broke Naina's trance and unconsciously, the tea slipped from her hand.

She become scared and bent down to collect the broken pieces of glass cup, while saying, "Aa, Aap-aap Washroom, You clothes, dirty, clean.." Naina try to say to the new person to go to washroom as his clothes have stain from tea, his shirt- especially region below his chest, it was damp with tea, and he should clean it! But here, the poor soul can't form a simple sentence.

Meanwhile Arnav and Nitin exchanged a glance, and Arnav said, "Ina baby, leave that, house helper will do it, and I'll show Mr. Goel around, and lead him my shirt, ok baby?" While patting Naina's shoulder to comfort her. He knew how meek she is! She would be blaming herself for the tiny fault.

But one think doesn't go well with him was, Naina and Nitin's eyelock!

'Do they know each other?