I Love You

Charlotte

I'm now watching Netflix on my laptop in my bedroom. I haven't seen Michael since I apologized to him. I feel so horrible right now. I turn my laptop off and go to his bedroom. Just as I crack the door open I hear moaning. Thank god we have a soundproof wall. I take a closer look and see him watching porn and masturbating. Ewwww! He sees that I'm here. He quickly covers his penis and I run back to my bedroom. He slams my door open.

"You'll pay for it.", he says.

"I wasn't the one touching myself and watching porn.", I say and grin evilly.

"I deserve some privacy.", he says.

I shrug and close the door keeping him out.

"Here's your privacy!", I yell.

"Kiss my ass!", he yells back.

I roll my eyes and lay in my bed feeling sleepy.

———————————————————————————

Michael

"Use a vibrator. Dildos are so old-fashioned.", I yell making Charlotte wake up.

She snatches it away and blushes.

"Go get your fucking ass to your bedroom and pop your dick.", she yells.

I blush and look down.

"You better keep your mouth shut.", I say.

"And you better keep your dick in your pants.", she says.

"Damn! You're a bitch.", I say and go to the bedroom.

She slams the door and I hear crying. I don't really care now. I go to my bedroom and sit on the bed. I get my laptop out and continue watching 'F•R•I•E•N•D•S'. I hear knocking on the door. I don't react.

"I know I pissed you off, Michael. But you don't know how much I love you and idolize you. I just wanna be like you, smart, cute, talented and compassionate. I am really a bitch. You're right. I won't talk to you ever again because you hate me right now. Well, even though you hate me I love you. You're my big brother more than a cousin. It's just that my mother always compares me with you and I kind of get bothered of it. I shouldn't have done it. I just wanna say I love you and I'm sorry.", she says.

God! That was the cutest thing I've ever heard in my life! I never thought that she would apologize like that. I don't respond just to teach her a lesson. I also love my cousin. I don't see her as my cousin. She's my little sister. Sometimes she has this bitchy attitude but she's still my cousin and that's not how I need to treat her.

Charlotte

I go back to my bedroom and take a quick shower. I wear a gray long-sleeved t-shirt and gray hot shorts. I put some white socks and go downstairs. I will do breakfast for Michael and myself. I make two acai granolas. I take my phone out and text Michael.

Breakfast's ready.. Can u pls come downstairs? Xx

Michael

I see Charlotte in that gray outfit. Damn! These shorts showing her nice ass. I quietly stand behind her and place my hand on her ass squeezing it. 

"Nice ass.", I whisper.

"God! You're such a perv!", she says and rolls her eyes.

She takes a look at my sweaty self.

"Are you alright?", she asks.

"Yeah, I was working out.", I say. "Is there a gym nearby?"

"Yeah. You can go to the gym where I go.. unless you don't wanna be with me.", she says.

"No, it's alright.", I say smiling.

She smiles and makes the table. She puts the plates, some flowers and some candles.

"Why are you making it so special?", I ask.

"That's how we always make it here. It'll make the table smell good.", she says and rolls her eyes.

I pull a chair for her. She sits there and I sit right in the opposite of her. I start to eat it.

"Mmh, it's delicious.", I say.

"Thank you.", she says and blushes. "I was wondering if you wanna go shopping with me today. I was actually going with Olivia but she has a family event."

"Why didn't you choose me in the first place?", I ask.

"Because you don't like me that much.", she says.

"Don't be so silly.", I say and stand up.

I put my plate in the dishwasher.

"I'll get ready.", I say and kiss Charlotte's head.